Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by amarj View Post
    I maximum I have seen is 600-700 on mp, then the next day it drops to 300
    I have seem up to 900 and as low as 157 this morning. It is presently at 322. The point I am making is the average amount for sale each day is dropping. It hasn't been above 350 for a couple of days.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ajthedragon View Post
    Pretty sure there was over 700/900, possibly over 20,000. In fact, wouldn't surprise me at all. I see what you mean though, I guess they're just an ugly furniture now.
    WAY over 20,000.

I used to have 2,000 at one time lol

Good thread, but it is too late. Not many people thought about it that actually it was just the hc sofa failing. The reason some rares have gone up is because of stupid players. I mean at one stage HC's could get sold at 15c each..

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wilkd

Latest Awards:

VERY badly effected, lost over 2000hc worth thanks to merge

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wilkd View Post
    VERY badly effected, lost over 2000hc worth thanks to merge
    I think that would be more to values changing due to supers on uk being rare elsewhere??

Tokens

well i prefer rares over credits.. i dont see the big hype over credits to be honest id rather have a set of icms or fans or pillows

something to look at rather than a couple of ingots....

nah i havent really lost anything and before the merge i wouldnt have afforded purple icm and still have thrones worth of furni left to play with... and i paid 1616c for purple icm and its now 1740.. was 400 hcs now 580 so im pleased.... still under 2T though which is a bit of a downer but im not looking on selling..... not for value anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dibbed=ban2021

Latest Awards:

has anybody considered, instead of the Club Sofa (CS) as a bench marker for values, how about Throne Sofas (TS)

These are rather stable at 10creds each if im not very much mistaken

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    I have seem up to 900 and as low as 157 this morning. It is presently at 322. The point I am making is the average amount for sale each day is dropping. It hasn't been above 350 for a couple of days.
    This could be due to some of them have been on there for more than 2days and have expired and the owners have decided against re-adding them onto the MP
    Last edited by Santorefish; 26-07-2010 at 02:11 PM.
    Last +Rep ~ Rokgal {Thanks}
    Last -Rep ~ Removed {Wayyy}

In the bible it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, they called it a disaster, Ireland call it summer.

Mrs Brown's Boys

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ajthedragon

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Santorefish View Post
    has anybody considered, instead of the Club Sofa (CS) as a bench marker for values, how about Throne Sofas (TS)

These are rather stable at 10creds each if im not very much mistaken

This could be due to some of them have been on there for more than 2days and have expired and the owners have decided against re-adding them onto the MP
    Good point, although credits are still a more efficient currency.

Multiple posts merged by Mr-Trainor (Forum Super Moderator): due to being a result of forum lag.
    Last edited by Mr-Trainor; 26-07-2010 at 05:11 PM.
    One for the road. :rolleyes:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dibbed=ban2021

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Ajthedragon View Post
    Good point, although credits are still a more efficient currency.

Multiple posts merged by Mr-Trainor (Forum Super Moderator): due to being a result of forum lag.
    we still used hcs even though they were 14cred each, creds were still an efficient currency back then too
    Last +Rep ~ Rokgal {Thanks}
    Last -Rep ~ Removed {Wayyy}

In the bible it rained for 40 days and 40 nights, they called it a disaster, Ireland call it summer.

Mrs Brown's Boys

Tokens

i think 1 reason for the credits skyrocketing is due to the fact habbo have slashed the amount of credits you get for your money.... never in the 5 years ive played habbo have i ever seen such low amounts of credits for example ukash for ten pounds you'd get a hefty 150 credits but theyve slashed it by 33% and u only get 100

for ten pounds on your credit card youd have got about 120 creds now its 80.

as if their not multimillionaires already now their just being greedy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12