HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Happylife10

Default ..... How many maitenince brake's do habbo need? .....

My Question is why is habbo taking loads of brakes?

In my opinion they are taking the mick. I mean yesterday they were okie until 7:45pm...Then the Maitence started... Next day we had habbo back for the morning!!! Now its off... Why are they taking so many brakes!

I am not sure why, but when I know when Habbo is back on I was post another thread to tell you. Keep Checking this bit of Habbox forum for updates to tell you when its back on...If you know anything about the Matinence brake and why they are taking so many, please reply to this forum. Thanks...

I WILL UPDATE AND TELL YOU WHEN HABBO IS BACK UP AND RUNNING

Thread closed by Transcripts (Forum Moderator): Please use this thread to discuss this topic (Maintenance breaks), thanks.
    Last edited by Sarah; 27-07-2010 at 09:37 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

people would moan if habbo didn't have any updates/had bugs for months and then they moan when habbo try to improve lol sigh!

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

Now they're on another one. It's like 2005 all over again!
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Floreat

I don't even think they're necessary or even noticeable. The updates, that is.