HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beggers

Tokens

i have alot of poor people in my list and they like always ask for furni :S i give them so them start them out and like their saying stuff like i just got hacked gimme furni!. god i hate that. oh lol my cuaizn he is a newb we called
    someone from the staff it was this hobba and my cuzin asked him "can i have ur snow glove" we awear laughing so hard
    :eusa_danc Show me The Money Baby :eusa_danc :p persev :p

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by model4fun
    what job was that?
    i myself am a proffesional begger
    you dont need a job is your a succesful begger
    i worked in a mafia, lol kinda... they were nice owners and gave me a 4 cred pay

then they disappeared..:rolleyes:
    :wav:

_S___K__A__K___I___D__77

My Space

If you can read this, you are a Douche! (Damn the change of style...to hell)

my first furni was a brazil flag my friend gave me, in fact i still have it in my room after all these years...erm, months. And my second furni was an hc plasto chair i won in kik wars...i was a noob and i thought it was like sum sorta rare...u woulda thought I had won a throne or sumthing, i was so happy...then i found it was garbage, lol ol:
    ShadowSam19 on Runescape

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol, I remmeber my first furni i got for pay in a mafia, a mode sofa , then I traded it for a "super rare" duck
    Former moderator from March 17th, 2004 to August 11th, 2005
    Click here and read the forum rules!
    :wav:
    Ted- My BBQ brother
    Go Nvr, you're a rockin mod

Go Patriots and Red Sox

Eye for an Eye, the World goes Blind!-Gandhi

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Tokens

Don't remember my first furni, probably a duck though. I was lucky enough and found a guy who just bought credz and he said he would paint my room for FREE! I was amazed, still would be though. :p

I was in a mafia for quite a while thinking the guy would pay me but every time it was "ask me tomorow" or "next week"

i got a generous guy he gave me iced sofa a skull candle and queen mother poster
    Finding it funny that the throne could be in catolouge :eusa_danc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12