HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Hayleigh,

Latest Awards:

Default Why has HxHD got A doorbell?

Just wondering why ...
    Ouft is a LOSER Happy Now

Living in Danube's Tank....

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Trolls apparently. There was an abusive flood of messages and it was closed late last night.

Of course, they forgot about it and didn't change it back. Very welcoming towards the Aussie Timezones!
    r.i.p.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think the HelpDesk should never be closed. Regardless of how much abuse is going on - it's an online game for crying out loud. Man up.

Surely if MattG was on the game to put a doorbell on then surely he could have kicked and banned people several times.
    Last edited by Samantha; 12-11-2010 at 08:20 AM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    I think the HelpDesk should never be closed. Regardless of how much abuse is going on - it's an online game for crying out loud. Man up.

Surely if MattG was on the game to put a doorbell on then surely he could have kicked and banned people several times.
    That could be the case but I don't intend staying up all the time dealing with trolls on Habbox and since they come in ever X amount of minutes it starts taking the piss. I didn't forget to take the door bell off before I went to bed, I did that for a reason but it is now back open.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Will this be a regular occurence? (Closing the HxHD.) If so, I'm very disappointed.
    r.i.p.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Wiizzz View Post
    Will this be a regular occurence? (Closing the HxHD.) If so, I'm very disappointed.
    No it won't be.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator