HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPad..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    I wouldn't wait for the update because we don't even know when it could be out or if it will even improve much upon anything. Everything at this point is nothing but speculation.
    Everyone knows the Apple 2 was much better than the first
    The first iPod had bad navigation, the second iPod was much better for navigation
    The first iPhone had no 3G, one year later 3G appeared

There's a pattern with Apple, the second iPad WILL have a camera, if not two and the second iPad will be far more up to scratch for CPU power. This isn't speculation, Apple is predictable.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    The first iPod had bad navigation, the second iPod was much better for navigation

There's a pattern with Apple, the second iPad WILL have a camera, if not two and the second iPad will be far more up to scratch for CPU power. This isn't speculation, Apple is predictable.
    For normal use, why would you need 2 camera? & I know this sounds daft by why would u want a faster processor if everything already runs fine? :S

Lew.
    Im not here to be loved, I love to be hated :-}

Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

But I thought the iPad was just a big iPod and iPods have been out for years
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by HotelUser View Post
    But I thought the iPad was just a big iPod and iPods have been out for years
    Half the UI was redesigned and some models have 3G. It's not just a big iPod.

Even the iPod nano wasn't brilliant at first because it stemmed from the main iPod (And thus just a smaller iPod). For instance it started life as the horrible device known as the iPod mini, capable of nothing. It was 10x better when they updated and renamed it into it's SECOND form as the iPod Nano.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love my iPad!

I'm starting to use it more than my computer, really.

I now do homework on my iPad, even the long essays. Its really useful for me because I have a PC, which i obviously can't take around with me to type essays and stuff; so the iPad is perfect. Typing is really easy, in portrait you can easily reach the keys with your thumbs, and in landscape its just as quick and easy as to type on a regular keyboard, IMO.

I'm not to bothered about a camera, why would I need it really when I take my camera to most places anyway

Overall I'm so pleased that I got an iPad, yes I had doubts before I got it, but since I have I've never looked back. Its brilliant.

And also, surely all of these 'new' features which everyone thinks will come to the iPad will add extra costs aswell?
    Higher performance, and a camera surely comes with its costs?
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    I'm not to bothered about a camera, why would I need it really when I take my camera to most places anyway
    Why would you need a camera if you had on in your iPad anyway?
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The reason I got this iPad rather than waiting for a 'new one with a camera' is because my camera is relatively new anyway (only 4 months 'old'), so waiting for a new device with a camera would be a bit of a waste of my other camera tbh.

As I said, I've never looked back since getting my iPad, and that's the main thing surely?
    Last edited by Matthew; 11-01-2011 at 10:14 PM.
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Because you'd be a fool to use a camera phone over a digital camera for example, also why would you want to hold up such a huge device to take a picture? You'd look like an idiot LOL.

The iPhone/iPod Touch cameras suck in comparison to digi cams, so will the iPad's (if it gets one).
    Last edited by Recursion; 11-01-2011 at 10:21 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Wow that's really nice of you. Troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agnostic Bear View Post
    Well the good point is you now have something to do for about 5 minutes.

The bad points are:
    It's a waste of money which you'll never use properly for anything other than music and internet.
    There's most likely a new one coming out ~*soon*~

That's how it is.
    I agree, the buyer should have waited for the newer one, but how is he meant to know if he's not as tech savvy as the rest of us?

@op: The iPad is great kid, if you've never owned an iPod touch or an iPhone you will love it even more. But if you had done research you would have known a newer one with 2 cameras is coming in February.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LMS16 View Post
    For normal use, why would you need 2 camera? & I know this sounds daft by why would u want a faster processor if everything already runs fine? :S

Lew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    The camera isn't just for taking pictures/videos with. Plenty of apps make good use of the camera too, like for augmented reality sat nav, facetime and stuff.
    Even when you do just use it as a normal camera, it has many advantages over normal cameras. The ability to take a picture and instantly edit and upload it, or upload a video straight to youtube.
    I know I definitely would have waited for the new ipad to be released, even if it's just for the almost inevitable price drop for the original ipad.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12