HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

Default Low Self-Esteem..

ATM I'm going through (if you want to call it) a 'Phase' Of really low self-esteem. Before i ended up crying because of what I think of myself and what others think of me. I Get called an Emo a lot and people are making up rumours that i slit my wrists which doesn't help I also think that I'm really ugly. I hardly ever get complimented on my looks and its making me really down. My friends are always complimenting each other and I'm always the one left out in the side. I've taken drama and music which supposedly 'boosts' your self-esteem but ATM it doesn't seem to be helping. Has anyone got any ideas what so ever to boost my self-esteem, cause its seriously getting me down.

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ill PM ya something to read. Its amazing, certainly helped me.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to have really low self-esteem due to being bullied a lot in junior school and family issues (mother was an alcoholic til i was 12 at which point she went to rehab for 3 months) and the whole coming to terms with being gay thing, then in year 11 one day i just thought **** it and decided too ignore what everyone thinks. The past 2 and a half years have seen a massive transformation for me. I am now one of the most outgoing, talkative and essentially mad people in my social group. I know it may seem odd but just deciding to have confidence in yourself will do a LOT.
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens
    Habbo
    JennyJukes

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    can i have it? ;-;

fake confidence until you have it as for your friends complimenting each other, don't worry. just compliment them, don't expect anything back and you'll still be happy.
    i was NEVER happy with how i looked, i tried to change myself so much. & i look back and wonder why because there was nothing wrong with me. you have to accept yourself because no amount of crying is gonna change you. and underneath any disguise it's still gonna be you. once you learn to be happy with yourself, it's okay. easy for me to say i know but save yourself the hassle.

pigged 25/08/2019

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I had (and still do sometimes) have low self-esteem but then I realised that feeling sorry for myself wasn't going to make me feel any better. As jen and technologic said, you need to say **** it and then be happy in your own skin. Easier said than done but not impossible. Just think about the good things in your life every time you're feeling down and then it's easier to think that maybe actually you're not so bad after all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyNemo View Post
    can i have this too? sounds interesting

anyway how old are you? Because I felt that my confidence and that grew as I aged, I would happily do a lot of stuff which would require a lot of self esteem and that now but wouldn't back then.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I used to have low self esteem (not crying low just low to put me off the day) and what got me by was just making fun of myself infront of others e.g. going along with what they say. in my situation (being a fatty) it just made them walk away and i got my laugh. Dunno if it will work for you though as the situation is a bit more serious.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JACKTARD

Latest Awards:

Might be the worst useful advice ever but try liquid confidence first and then it should help with confidence in general

Tokens

pick out what you're insecure about and work on that
    ie. if you're a fatso, diet and workout

Tokens

Could you also PM me it aswell Nemo. I've never really had self-confindence would help if you could send me it. Thanks!