HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Need owners.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Need owners.

Introduction;
    Hello, my name is Mike. I have been using Habbo for just under 7 years now and I am interested in creating a new fansite. I have owned fansites before, most never really got to opening because I lost interest or didn't have time. I am looking to create a finds/content fansite which maybe in the future can have a radio and a forum. I would like someone who can at the very least do some light coding, someone who knows a bit and could probably code a basic layout. I can fund the start up costs, hosting and domain but in the future help may be needed, so you'd have to be prepared for that. By the way if you're thinking "Well you'll probably lose interest again" I'd like to say I doubt it, I have 3 months away from education and after that I'm only at college for 2 full days and 2 half days a week so will have plenty of time to give to a project.

Me;
    Well my name is Michael but I seriously can't stand my name and Mike is a little bit more bearable. I live in the United Kingdom, in Yorkshire. I have been playing Habbo for 7 years and have classed myself 1337 for around 4 years. I have had several accounts, but Cherpi has been my main for a few years now, my first account being on1line which has been hacked by some selfish moron. I have just left school, today actually. I will be doing 3D Art and Design next year at a local college and hope to one day be an architect or a games designer, I'm open to both.

Site;
    I haven't really seen that many content/finds websites, I'd say my top two were Puhekupla and Habborator. I would say both of them have flaws, like Puhekupla is dull and grey, which don't get me wrong is OK, it just doesn't make me feel like Habbo when I see it. Habborator is a fantastic fansite but obviously it's not a classic Habbo fansite and although that makes it more interesting and original it can get a bit annoying finding things, and it used to be laggy on some pages, but this was a few months ago. I'd also like to add, unless you would like to I'll design the layout and code it.

I need you;
    Like I said above I would like someone who can code, at least a bit. It would be even better if you could also do a bit of graphics, but of course I'd need to see some of your work. If you're interested please leave a comment and/or PM me, I'll consider everyone. People in the UK or near by countries, it can get awkward with times and such, also must speak fluent English!

Thank you for reading!
    Promise this
    If I die before I wake oh
    Promise this
    Take the time to say your grace
    On your knees you'll pray for me
    Promise this
    Be the last to kiss my lips...

Tokens
    Habbo
    lRhyss

Latest Awards:

Hi Mike!!!!!!

GL Finding

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Me and Mike used to work with each other, it ended in a bad way. Not to say it will this time. So good luck this time Mike.