HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    I was wondering that too! BBC are having major cut-backs taking out all these characters from waterloo road, eastenders etc.

How long is the break and what happens next?
    Waterloo road has always hadd characters come and go, it keeps it fresh and is probably one of the bbcs cheapest shows per episode, hence why it is usually 20 episodes a series.

I don't know how long the break is (just said it's back in Autumn lol) and it will probably start a fresh next "term" so just don't expect it leading on from this series.

Also did anyone piss their selves laughing when grantley was like "BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I HAVE COME AND JOINED THE STRUGGLE!".

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Do you know for a fact she is leaving? Who is she being replaced with?
    I read it on Wikipedia that she's leaving, doesn't really confirm it but yah :]

Can't wait until September!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

It returns in September. The next series will run for 30 episodes.

Karen is leaving, confirmed. The new headteacher is male.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    Waterloo road has always hadd characters come and go, it keeps it fresh and is probably one of the bbcs cheapest shows per episode, hence why it is usually 20 episodes a series.

I don't know how long the break is (just said it's back in Autumn lol) and it will probably start a fresh next "term" so just don't expect it leading on from this series.

Also did anyone piss their selves laughing when grantley was like "BROTHERS AND SISTERS, I HAVE COME AND JOINED THE STRUGGLE!".
    Yes LMAO!

Is Jess going with Karen or is she staying? Also, I hope he is a good headteacher.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by dbgtz View Post
    That did make me laugh.

Anyway, no explanation about Karens leaving, which pisses me off.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wikiii

Latest Awards:

Yes LMAO!

Is Jess going with Karen or is she staying? Also, I hope he is a good headteacher.
    I think Jess is staying because it doesn't say anything about her leaving on wikipedia the new headteacher is called Michael Byrne and he's going to be played by Alec Newman. read it on wikipedia!!!!

x brandon x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Infectious View Post
    Anyway, no explanation about Karens leaving, which pisses me off.
    That's because she hasn't technically left yet - she's awaiting the LA's decision, remember?

What I do know is they have already begun filming the next series so it may be that her leaving will be explained at the start of the next episode.

And I've confused myself again! This series hasn't ended, we're 10 episodes into it. Apparently episodes 11 through 20 have been filmed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    That's because she hasn't technically left yet - she's awaiting the LA's decision, remember?

What I do know is they have already begun filming the next series so it may be that her leaving will be explained at the start of the next episode.

And I've confused myself again! This series hasn't ended, we're 10 episodes into it. Apparently episodes 11 through 20 have been filmed.
    It's the mid series break, which really is just an end of the series as the next part never relates back to the first part.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post

Yeah true, but I bet it wont be explained in the next term. There is still 10 more episodes left of this series.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No, 20 episodes left!