HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default How ****ed is this?

Right basically i started college on tuesday and was supposed to enroll today. Now im 21 and would have to pay £1400 for the year.
    If i mucked about in school & had no gcses' i would get it free, If i was signing on id get it free. So cos im working & did well in school i have to pay the full amount.. So i went job center today started signing on (aswell as having a job just said i did under 16 hours a week which i do for the next 2 weeks ) They said yeh okay well sign you on and confirm it through the post. Now when i get that comfirmation through the post i take it into college and all i have to pay is £100 for the whole year.. However as soon as i start college they sign me off job seekers cos im in full time education & my work will give me hours back.

Lol swear the govenment doesnt do things the right way? Rewarding you for doing ****e in school..

Tokens

Latest Awards:

its probably more of an incentive for people to get qualifications.. like you said if you did well then the government would rather provide free education for someone who has absolutely nothing than someone with 10+ GCSEs

Tokens

Its just typical of the UK these days... Completely backwards, rewarding laziness and punishing hard workers :/

Hopefully things will change soon !