HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aladdin View Post
    Charity: Dogtrust
    link; http://www.dogstrust.org.uk/

well people just think that it's just humans that matter, but they dnt!! animals do aswel, and dogs are a mans best friend!! they help us in life for many reasons; guard dogs helping people to guard their land, homes etc to keep them safe, guide dogs - to helpthe people with disabilities, dogs that are in the police - they sniff out trouble etc, they basically keep everyone safe without dogs there won't be alot of stuff we could do as we can do now, people should take more notice to this, yes i know at christmas there is homeless people etc but sometimes if their fault if they choose to mess around in school and take no notice to their work meaning they wont get a job = no money, no home or even get threw out of their own home it's obviously a reason that they choose, you see humans have a chance to have a good lifestyle but dogs don't, there are hundreds of stray dogs who are abused, tied up, starved etc and they don't have a choice! more money = more room for more dogs = better lifestyle for them! if we deserve a life so do dey!! they need a home, how would you feel if youre a dog and wondering around in the streets craving for food but cant find on christmas eve!!! so pls pls donate to dogtrust
    thanks x
    such an ignorant thing to say. you have no idea. my god.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Publicised View Post
    such an ignorant thing to say. you have no idea. my god.
    helo that is not ignorant lmfao?!=S its true, "you see humans have a chance to have a good lifestyle" when isaid that i didn't mean it in like people who get cancer as it's not their fault and i do feel for them.

thats sentence was mainly aimed at people who like are lazy in school
    so obviously you've misunderstood x

to any1 aswel pls dnt take it the wrong way by that i didn't mean it like that it's hard to explain but hopefully you will know what i mean i dnt mean 2 offend anyone ok
    Last edited by Aladdin; 22-09-2011 at 07:11 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

helo that is not ignorant lmfao?!=S its true, "you see humans have a chance to have a good lifestyle" when isaid that i didn't mean it in like people who get cancer as it's not their fault and i do feel for them.

thats sentence was mainly aimed at people who like are lazy in school
    so obviously you've misunderstood x
    no there was no misunderstanding, and yr still being pretty ignorant. so all lazy people at school end up homeless yeah?

Tokens

no there was no misunderstanding, and yr still being pretty ignorant. so all lazy people at school end up homeless yeah?
    i am not saying that if you read properly i said "most" but thats only if you're lazy and choose 2 do nothing with your life, but not my fault people waste their education by messing around ? lol =S:S:S

name another reason why people end up on the streets plz except a house being burnt down or anything like that as the council most likely give them a house // they have their money in the bank
    Last edited by Aladdin; 22-09-2011 at 07:16 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

i am not saying that if you read properly i said "most" but thats only if you're lazy and choose 2 do nothing with your life, but not my fault people waste their education by messing around ? lol =S:S:S

name another reason why people end up on the streets plz except a house being burnt down or anything like that as the council most likely give them a house // they have their money in the bank
    Because their parents kick them out, because the council don't have enough houses, sometimes the council doesn't even take some people on (I actually know someone in this situation). It's so ignorant to say that homeless people CHOOSE to be homeless.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i am not saying that if you read properly i said "most" but thats only if you're lazy and choose 2 do nothing with my life, but not my fault people waste their education by messing around ? lol =S:S:S

www.shelter.org.uk i suggest you "read properly" and educate yrself on how big a problem homelessness is in the modern day world.
    i have done charity work for a homeless shelter here in birmingham, and the ideology you obviously have about homeless people is pretty offensive.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by lawrawrrr View Post
    Because their parents kick them out, because the council don't have enough houses, sometimes the council doesn't even take some people on (I actually know someone in this situation). It's so ignorant to say that homeless people CHOOSE to be homeless.
    yh well i understand that but there is shelters / if people are, and not being rude if you read my other post it says that i didnt mean it like that lol =SSSSS i was givin a reason ok

---------- Post added 22-09-2011 at 08:20 PM ----------

www.shelter.org.uk i suggest you "read properly" and educate yrself on how big a problem homelessness is in the modern day world.
    i have done charity work for a homeless shelter here in birmingham, and the ideology you obviously have about homeless people is pretty offensive.
    wow i didn't mean to offend anyone if u read up lmfao=S

mayb i should of wrote it properly by what i meant by it, but i was rushing so yh i'm sorry if it came across that way
    Last edited by Aladdin; 22-09-2011 at 07:32 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Charlotte

Latest Awards:

Hello, Aladdin / Dan didn't mean it in any bad ways, he is sorry if it has offended you in any ways xo

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910