HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Its very hard to find a duffle coat for less then £50 unless you are willing to go to a place like primark or get one in a sale, which is unlikely as winter is coming. I payed £140 for mine and its last 3 winters and is still fine, they are worth the money and iv had cheaper ones before (around the £60 mark) and even they haven't lasted as well as my current one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I bought one last week from Next for ~£80.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chippiewill View Post
    e-rebel forum moderator
    :8

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    I was shopping in matalan today and saw a coat almost exact to the one you posted, I'll have a look online for it if you still need one.

Nvm it's 60 squid
    Could you give me the link please? I'm think I'm going to be ordering one soon and I've got some extra money.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzilla View Post
    Its very hard to find a duffle coat for less then £50 unless you are willing to go to a place like primark or get one in a sale, which is unlikely as winter is coming. I payed £140 for mine and its last 3 winters and is still fine, they are worth the money and iv had cheaper ones before (around the £60 mark) and even they haven't lasted as well as my current one.
    I think I'm going to have to pay a little more to actually get a decent coat, thanks for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
    I bought one last week from Next for ~£80.
    I'm going to have a look at the website now, thanks for letting me know.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online//Duffle-Coat/42072&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

S
    wear it looked different in the shop though, could have sworn it was blue and basically identical to yours (same hood)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jurv

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Accipiter View Post
    http://www.matalan.co.uk/fcp/product/fashion-to-buy-online//Duffle-Coat/42072&resultsPerPage=100&attrList=Dept,brand

S
    wear it looked different in the shop though, could have sworn it was blue and basically identical to yours (same hood)
    Thanks!

I'll +rep everyone when I can!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12