HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by samsaBEAR View Post
    http://www.mw3info.com/mw3-leaked-pe...d-killstreaks/

so apparantly the perks have been leaked, what do we all think. i know my perk setup will be SoH, Quickdraw and Dead Silence/Stalker, but I think Blind Eye, Assassin and DS is going to be the OP stealth class if this is all true.
    Also, this idea about swapping killstreaks for perks is a good idea, but being able to get another three perks at only 6 kills is a bit OP imo, I think you should have to get around 10 kills to get all three
    I think these are completely fake as I'm sure it was said no final stand/last stand would return to multiplayer and to be honest most of them don't make sense for example the "stalker" perk, I don't see how the claymore delay is stalker like at all and in my opinion would make more sense on sitrep. However if these are legit, I know the majority of my classes would use blind eye, assassin and sitrep but tbh I think they are fake and is just someone looking to get some views on their site.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Gibs960

Latest Awards:

I dunno if this is kinda off-topic cos of what people are talking about on the posts above but, I'm really looking forward to MW3! Personally I prefer MW2 to Black Ops and MW to WaW, so if this one lives up to expectations then I'll be completely happy, Spec Ops is returning (thank God) but according to Inside Xbox reporters/interviewers there is gonna be a different way of playing rather than just completing the objective within a certain time limit (I'll post later the differences if I remember to). Multiplayer always appealed to me on MW2 but on Black Ops I just can't move a muscle without dying, maybe it's cos I haven't played black ops online really, although the maps better they don't feel true to the campaign, but MW2 multiplayer seemed to help by giving you alright weapons when you were new (Spas-12, UMP45). I'm not sure but I hope they do it like they used to regarding attachments and cammos because on black ops, for me it doesn't seem to flow. Hopefully quick scoping will return to it's previous glory, because on black ops it wasn't much of a hit, am I right? I feel like I'm ranting and not making a lot of sense here so I'll post this

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I base most of my tactics around map type, they've changed with every game.

I'm not liking the sound of lightweight being a death streak though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

They just earnt themselves some PC player brownie points, although this is no doubt in response to the new counter-strike game (Harder-core PC players would rather spend their money on that if COD doesn't have dedis)
    Chippiewill.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'm undecided on whether the perks are fake or not. All videos on youtube I watched with details on them have been taken down, and activision put strikes on the channels apparently. But meh, could be absolute **. Theres always a list of perks going around before the game comes out, and they've been fake in the past.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

went into my local game shop, not "GAME" btw and yeah i asked the man how long before its released will he get it, he told me around a week before, he told me i can go in and get it then, as i buy alot of games from his shop ect. so i can complete single player before release woop!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Played it at Eurogamer, some co-op. The co-op is like zombies but without the zombies.

Handles the same as the other CoD games, this one is literally only going to be for the storyline and new multiplayer maps.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718