HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    iBlueBox

Latest Awards:

Default A-Level ICT Help Coursework.

For A-Level ICT, ( don't know what exam board ). We have to find a company and review its documents. I think it's three types of documents,

He said we could include, The website, a receipt, a leaflet, and also a letter with a header ect.

I was going to do a coffee shop, I can easily get a receipt from any type of coffee shop and the website but,

a letter is a bit hard to find, I don't want to be walking in someplace like Starbucks asking for a letter.

I'm wondering can anyone find a letter for a coffee shop online but like any main type of coffee chain in the UK, with like a header ect. Then I can work around the letter on getting a receipt , leaflet ect,

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amberr

Latest Awards:

I had to do the same thing, luckily i knew someone who owns a business who could give me the documents. We got told not to use receipts which is odd.

Tokens

Why not make one up

as long as its convincing and you don't do a shabby job
    Everything works out nice in the end, the sun will marry the moon... it'll be fine!

Tokens
    Habbo
    dbgtz

Latest Awards:

google is your friend :L