HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Teenage Jobs.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Circadia

Latest Awards:

You don't deliver just one type of paper you deliver quite a few, but i think its nicer to do a paper round in the morning rather than in the evening as its quite refreshing to go outside before going to school and learning. But you can do evening ones depending on which news agents you go to!

'On top of the world, on top of it all,
    trying to feel invincible.'

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

It's so hard getting a part time job around my area, Paper round is something I am not going to bother with as there is a massive queue for the nearest newsagent. Good luck Ben, try some hotels and local shops like a garden centre or something? Anything quite simple is good

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zuth

Latest Awards:

I have a paper round its not too bad, wake up 6:45 get home 7:30, 1 hour untill buss comes

RIP Grandad - Click here to see my Dads Subaru Impreza WRX STI in action!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Paper rounds would be good for you to understand working. LOL. Whatever jobs that you do, they usually follow working hours and if you don't wake up early, there's not much jobs then. Try Mcdonalds and other fast food jobs. They are always short of workers.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amberr

Latest Awards:

You will find it hard to find a job before you turn 16 as alot of places require that as a minimum working age. Your best hope is trying for small companies i.e corner shops or something like that. I think even McDonalds you have to be 16 to work there.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight View Post
    You don't deliver just one type of paper you deliver quite a few, but i think its nicer to do a paper round in the morning rather than in the evening as its quite refreshing to go outside before going to school and learning. But you can do evening ones depending on which news agents you go to!
    Er I did one for a bit. ******* horrible getting up early - even worse when it is pissing down.

---

You literally will not get a job until you turn 16 unless you accept a paper round. You are a kid, don't feel too bad about relying on your mum and dad - although you do want to earn money yourself.

If you like football, why not train to be a referee?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12