Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    why would you tweet her abuse? does it make you feel better about yourself for attacking someone who is doing well?
    She is not doing well if she's overweight.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

ffs, don't buy it! they are just rumours made by useless and nonsensical people who literally have nothing in their mind. bleargh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    people from every fan base attack her, basically because they are jealous that adele has sold more albums than anyone this year. i don't know why they are making it out like it's JUST gaga fans who do it.
    ino =/ and tbh the people that BLAME gaga are just as bad as talking crap about adele =/ as they are bascially bullying gaga

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla: View Post
    I think what Judas meant was her career and life. It's not like she got diabetes and so on.

Tokens

Well I'm sorry.
    I just don't like her, not because of her success. That's great she is doing good, and making songs from her life, one or many i recall of a man doing her wrong.. (although its her stupidity she stayed around for him to do her wrong)
    I just don't like her. Immature way of saying it is "Everything about her is Ew."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kayla: View Post
    I mean in terms of her success... And yes, she is overweight but clearly it isn't THAT bad as it isn't damaging her health, otherwise I'm sure she would have done something about it.

Quote Originally Posted by 22andy223 View Post
    ino =/ and tbh the people that BLAME gaga are just as bad as talking crap about adele =/ as they are bascially bullying gaga
    Exactly, it's really hypocritical. It's like; "WHO ARE LADY GAGA FANS TO BULLY ADELE? THAT IS SO WRONG. LADY GAGA IS A TALENTLESS TRANNY ***** ANYWAY" ...... it's exactly the same thing.
    you can be my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

oh, and gaga addressed this issue when asked about it whilst in the UK this week

She said: "Anyone that would say anything negative about Adele, I wouldn't support.

"I haven't read anything specifically that was said but if anything was said, absolutely I wouldn't condone anything like that."

Lady Gaga opened Thursday night's Children In Need Rocks charity concert at Manchester's MEN Arena performing Born This Way, Edge Of Glory and Marry The Night.

The singer said she loves the cause and says it's similar to her own anti-bullying charity, which she launched earlier this year with her mother, Cynthia Germanotta.

'Mutual love'
    She says that's another reason why she wouldn't want her fans, who she calls Little Monsters, writing abusive messages about Adele.

"I love her immensely," she said. "She's very sweet and we've exchanged a few emails about our mutual love for one another.

"I wish her all the best in her recovery for her vocals and I can't wait to hear her new music.

"She's an amazing success in the US and in the UK and it's wonderful to see such strong women thriving in pop music."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/15790410
    you can be my daddy

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Fanrival, Happens all the time.Although its still not nice.

she's morphine, queen of my vaccine

Tokens

Latest Awards:

where's the article about katy perry fans then?
    you can be my daddy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123