HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Azaelia Banks - 212

This is a really amazing new song by a young lady rapper/singer called Azaelia Banks

Has anyone heard it? I would give you a link but it is inappropriate to post apparently because she swears in it |-):rolleyes: So you will have to YouTube it yourself, IT'S WORTH IT THOUGH I PROMISE.

She's great, she's on the BBC Sound of 2012 list, and this song was Nick Grimshaw's Record of the Week last week on Radio 1 as well as making the top ten of Pitchfork's best songs of 2011 list.

GO WATCH THE VIDEO

~~~~~~~~~~~ NO LINK THEREFORE NO RULE BROKEN ~~~~~~~~~~~
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Eoin247

Latest Awards:

This thread has been closed a few times already :L

Don't think it should have been closed considering there was a spoiler last time, but anyway.

O/T It's an interesting song to say the least. It's not bad, but it's essentially just a mix of some very common tunes.
    Bonjour, la noirceur, mon vieil ami
    Je suis venu te reparler
    Car une vision piétinante doucement
    A laissé ses graines lorsque je dormais
    Et la vision
    Qui était plantée dans mon cerveau
    Demeure toujours
    Parmi le son du silence

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Eoin247 View Post

Don't think it should have been closed considering there was a spoiler last time, but anyway.

O/T It's an interesting song to say the least. It's not bad, but it's essentially just a mix of some very common tunes.
    I know but I haven't posted a link this time so no """rules""" were broken even though essentially it wasn't broken in the first place but you know :L

+ What kind of tunes do you mean?
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Eoin247 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    I know but I haven't posted a link this time so no """rules""" were broken even though essentially it wasn't broken in the first place but you know :L

+ What kind of tunes do you mean?
    She is obviously talented. Instead of moaning in this thread why don't you file a feedback thread asking if the hardcore swearing in this video should be acceptable in a spoiler with a warning? See what the management say and link this thread rather than use the video again.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Just listened. Erm, I don't really know. She's talented but it's not really my type of music and I'm not fond of it really. Not bad though!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    She is obviously talented. Instead of moaning in this thread why don't you file a feedback thread asking if the hardcore swearing in this video should be acceptable in a spoiler with a warning? See what the management say and link this thread rather than use the video again.
    cba really cos they'll probably just be as difficult as you and i can't be bothered to explain that no one is going to be offended by making the choice to listen to a song presented with a very clear warning that the C word is used a lot, thanks for the suggestion tho
    you can be my daddy

Tokens
    Habbo
    Catzsy

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Judas View Post
    cba really cos they'll probably just be as difficult as you and i can't be bothered to explain that no one is going to be offended by making the choice to listen to a song presented with a very clear warning that the C word is used a lot, thanks for the suggestion tho
    I have not been difficult I have been doing my job. It is your choice either to appeal the decision I made, make a complaint or file a thread in feedback and as I say she is obvously a very talented person and it is a well made video but I am amazed that you feel that hardcore language such as that is suitable for a habbo forum where there are a lot of younger members.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Catzsy View Post
    I have not been difficult I have been doing my job. It is your choice either to appeal the decision I made, make a complaint or file a thread in feedback and as I say she is obvously a very talented person and it is a well made video but I am amazed that you feel that hardcore language such as that is suitable for a habbo forum where there are a lot of younger members.
    you closed my first thread now stop completely derailing my second.
    you can be my daddy