Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default 2011 Christmas #1

The Military Wives Choir with "Wherever You Are" have grabbed the Christmas Number One today! Apparently they have sold more copies than the rest of the top twelve put together. Proceeds of sales will go straight to their charity and the government is donating the VAT too.

Yet more evidence that The X Factor is significantly dropping in popularity.
    Merry Christmas! xo

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    The Military Wives Choir with "Wherever You Are" have grabbed the Christmas Number One today! Apparently they have sold more copies than the rest of the top twelve put together. Proceeds of sales will go straight to their charity and the government is donating the VAT too.

Yet more evidence that The X Factor is significantly dropping in popularity.
    Merry Christmas! xo
    If only we could get rid of all the shows like X Factor. Maybe we'd be full of at least a few more proper artists.

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

I know but it is good of shows like X Factor because there is alot of undiscovered artists

Tokens
    Habbo
    Yet

Latest Awards:

It's a good song but i wanted alex day to win
    ofwgktadgaf

Tokens
    Habbo
    Leviaton2

Scooter should of had UK number 1.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .x:Mizz.Bex:x.

Latest Awards:

I'm glad The Military Wives Choir won I don't mind X Factor but I think it's stupid that they try to get christmas number 1 every year.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Wispur

Latest Awards:

I'm glad xfactor didn't get it. Its unfair on other artists that work hard because they don't normally have the same numbers backing them than the xfactor show supporters. Anyway, little mix got their number one last week so I'm sure they'll be happy.
    Former General Manager
    Former Forum Manager
    Former Site Manager

I've left, but I still visit sometimes!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenMerc View Post
    I know but it is good of shows like X Factor because there is alot of undiscovered artists
    Yeah I'm all for getting new music out there and love radio's that play unsigned stuff but the problem with the X Factor is its often just a quick ticket to fame, while other artists have to fight to the top, play loads of cheap gigs in tiny pubs to get anywhere. They miss out on all that.