HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight

1. That article is olddddddddddd
    2. If you can't read I did say 'if you don't like them then simply don't listen to it instead of giving them hate' which you clearly ignored.
    3. They are famous because they have a hefty fanbase not because 'they suck Louis Walsh's ****' they don't even have anything to do with Louis other than the fact he was a mentor on the xFactor, Simon is their 'boss'.
    4. You didn't need to listen if you knew you wasn't going to like it.

There is no point in saying you hate someone cause hate is a very strong word, just because they are a famous boy band doesn't mean they need to get constant hate. They haven't done ANYTHING to offend you so why offend them? All they have done is sing songs for the fans they do have and follow their dreams. Its not like they've gone out and killed someone by writing music have they? Yes I can understand people may not like their music because its not to their taste, but to say you hate them is pretty stupid. You don't even know them, not saying that I do, but you can't judge a group of people from far away or even on something they have written. Yes I know its human nature to prejudge everything and everyone you meet/see but seriously, there isabsolutelyno need to say you full on HATE someone from doing something they love.
    I know this rant has gone nowhere but I don't care its just annoying.

Oh and if they were half as bad as people try and make out I doubt they would even still be here!
    I HOPE THEY DIE!!!!!112111

moderator alert Edited by Shar (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.
    Last edited by Shar; 11-02-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    twinart

Latest Awards:

OMG! I lurve the song

Tokens

Latest Awards:

lol [@]@Midnight[/@] people are going to have their opinions on One Direction. Just because you're followed by a load of people who absolutely love them (Tumblr), you're basically showing off a video on a forum which isn't a One Direction fan base so not expecting someone to comment saying they don't like it is stupid. We're allowed our opinions and we should be allowed to voice them. I guess you usually expect people to be like 'omfggg love their songs and they're the best' as that's what you see on Tumblr, and you've now become so defensive over them because of your blog like all the fans with a blog do.

ANYWAY, I love them and I love the song.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by buttons View Post
    would i be famous if i did? (he aint officially out the closet, let me dream)
    obviously it's terrible but i love them mmm
    I wanna make you famous, I love you Jennifer Gordon please marry me xo

moderator alert Edited by Shar (Forum Moderator): Please do not post pointlessly, thanks.
    Last edited by Shar; 13-02-2012 at 10:37 AM.
    That's why we seize the moment, try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it cause we consider these minutes golden.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

(sorry abi in advance) i think they're so poor. all of their songs sound the same.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

I've become far too addicted to this song Can't stop singing it whenever im in my car!!!! crazy! Especially that last chorus its magicallll

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    .x:Mizz.Bex:x.

Latest Awards:

I love them and this song!

I've been scrawling it forever but it never makes sense to me at all...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123