HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Seek: Someone who can make me laugh. I mean like, properly laugh. Not many girls can make me go past a smile so it'd be lovely to have a girl make me at least giggle (YEAH I GIGGLE).

Avoid: I guess someone who has to constantly be out. Nothing wrong with seeing friends n all that, but someone who starts complaining if they're inside for one day and don't know what to do is a total turn off. Nothin' wrong with staying in sometimes and being relaxed.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Nemo View Post
    Seek: Someone who can make me laugh. I mean like, properly laugh. Not many girls can make me go past a smile so it'd be lovely to have a girl make me at least giggle (YEAH I GIGGLE).

Avoid: I guess someone who has to constantly be out. Nothing wrong with seeing friends n all that, but someone who starts complaining if they're inside for one day and don't know what to do is a total turn off. Nothin' wrong with staying in sometimes and being relaxed.
    Niamh (lol girl) don't lie, this is your real one.

Seek: Girl with an annual World of Warcraft subscription and has to be a MLG at Starcraft

Avoid: n00bs.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RyRy View Post
    Niamh (lol girl) don't lie, this is your real one.

Seek: Girl with an annual World of Warcraft subscription and has to be a MLG at Starcraft

Avoid: n00bs.
    Dont even play WoW SO HA. And omg i would insta-love them if they watched MLG, but i'm tryin to be realistic with the girls i choose . Can't have em all online like yours xoxox

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Dont even play WoW SO HA. And omg i would insta-love them if they watched MLG, but i'm tryin to be realistic with the girls i choose . Can't have em all online like yours xoxox
    yes you can!!! just gotta apply yourself to doing it yano

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes you can!!! just gotta apply yourself to doing it yano
    Well lets just say it severely limits my options. Even liking video games at all is a pretty nice bonus, so I dont wanna push it.

Plus if they like video games, then getting them into SC2 should be np.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pyroka

Latest Awards:

Well lets just say it severely limits my options. Even liking video games at all is a pretty nice bonus, so I dont wanna push it.

Plus if they like video games, then getting them into SC2 should be np.
    fair enough, i just aim high.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

fair enough, i just aim high.
    Well there's high, then there's ****** space. Plus i'm not as obsessed about SC2 as I seem . I think I talk about it to one guy irl for like 15 minutes every week or something.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123