Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

For throat pain, or any pain, Prodein Forte is the strongest of the strongest. It's what hospitals use and what i have been using for the past 2 weeks. But it makes you very tired, so be careful. Otherwise you have the green/white cap Panadol & panadeine, which works. Otherwise you can get others, but will have to see a doctor first, to get a description.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't usually follow whatever the doctors say cause they always tell me to take paracetamol like 4 times a day with 2 pills each time. With that, I'll have like 8 pills in my body and >8 pills will defo kill me. You gotta take it within limits or else, you'll get addicted to it. The consequences are unbearable.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

codeine or tramadol. what I use if I am in real pain

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12