HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Lightbulb Looking for some sort of fansite job.

So yes, as the title says I am looking for a fan-site job. This is purely because I fail at setting up a cms for my own personal fan-site - meaning I now would like one at an already made fan-site - Now before I describing myself and my background etc, I'd like to mention I love coding. I have only been coding a couple of months now and know a lot about html and css and a fair bit about JavaScript. I also feel, I would defiantly succeed in learning more by working at a fan-site ( I mean, everyone has to start somewhere ).

So to start off, I am 14 years of age and from UK and as I said before I know some coding languages. I do NOT Play habbo and haven't since 08 and to tell the truth, If I did I feel it would just distract me. So I'm not too sure what Job to apply for to be fair. I'm personally looking for either to work alongside a current developer or become some sort of forum moderator ( I have also ran forums before ). So any of these jobs would please me. If you do so happen to have any of these places available and would like to teach me to for fill my life ambition ( Sounds sad I know) and teach me much more coding languages such as; php etc.. PLEASE PM me (Y)

P.S - I do also TRY to write in appropriate grammar, so a news position would also please me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

I've PMed you with details of a fansite I am Forum Manager of!
    x

Tokens

Latest Awards:

@xReece; pm zuth if you're desperate
    @:Cerys; linkk ??

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dave. View Post
    @:Cerys; linkk ??
    www.habfab.com

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mark

Latest Awards:

News applications for Habbox are open at the moment. If you're interested go to www.habbox.com/jobs

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    News applications for Habbox are open at the moment. If you're interested go to www.habbox.com/jobs
    He doesn't play Habbo.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Yes, Like Lee pointed out I no longer play Habbo ;]

This is why I'm looking for a coding/moderator sort of position as it doesn't really require you to be active within Habbo Hotel.