HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Uh my brother was on the keyboard for 10 mins :/ He once deleted my room of hc's, I Closed habbo but he still manages to hurt my reputation on here. Please forgive me :s i wouldnt call some1 i dont know =/
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Okay, Well sorry for my last post then! (I didn't give you any bad rep on here, I was thinking about it, But didn't)
    tell someone who cares!

<1+<2=

Tokens

no comment to this.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Travellers
    no comment to this.
    Spam.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have text in your signature which is over size 4.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

*gets the volins out* Boo hoo life is so hard I know

you fu'cking cow everybody has the right to post when they want. cu'nt

p.s cheezy2 just ignore those a'sswipes, you worked hard to get this famous

Quote Originally Posted by Emmzeh1551
    Squabbling.

And dont call me a fool thank-you, i prefer, brain-dead.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well done Matt.

Well done for putting up with all the **** you've had from stupid 9 year old kids who think they know everything, over the past year.

You are trully an icon to many Habbo's, and just ignore the minority who think they are superior and can treat people how they wish.

If you notice, they just make accusations with no proof to back them up in any way what so ever - it's pathetic.

I personally do not know you well, therefore I have no opinion on you, but I think it is extremely shallow how people hate you and call you every name under the sun and give you all that abuse, when they havn't even met you and only spoken to you once or twice, or heard a few stories from others.

I think alot of you who are always quick to the mark criticising others, such as Matt, for no reason apart from jealousy, need to take a good, long look at yourselves.

Don't judge a book by it's cover - in this case cheezy by the gay stories you hear.

kfnxbai
    Ostinato...
    Slightly Obsessed with Mrs. Aguilera

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by boristhebadger
    you fu'cking cow everybody has the right to post when they want. cu'nt
    OMGZ DONT SWEAR U NO'B HEAD.

Tokens

Why don't you all leave him alone. If he is given special treatment it's none of our business you jealous sods.
    +1

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mat640
    My life has been stressful recently but I havnt done anything such as this. :rolleyes_
    This is an interesting statement. Do you know how much hate Cheezy2 gets from people that assume he is a kiss up toward Habbo staff?. Infact he isn't what people say he is. He's another human being and should be treated with some respect. He had to work his bum off to get where he is today in Habbo, and yet some people take it for granted.
    +1

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910