HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: VIP Forums

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hiding View Post
    Why not just put ' request forums ' as a sub-forum or whatever that is called. The real one should be for VIP chat.
    cos the current VIP forum (where members are allowed to post) doesn't get used, so it'd be an empty forum.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hiding

Quote Originally Posted by laura View Post
    cos the current VIP forum (where members are allowed to post) doesn't get used, so it'd be an empty forum.
    oh. but the guy who posted this thread will probably post threads for members to post, so it wouldn't be so empty.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

oh. but the guy who posted this thread will probably post threads for members to post, so it wouldn't be so empty.
    Severely doubt it. I mean if he wanted to, and wanted to prove it'd be used then fair enough, give it a trial, if it's used implement things, if it's not don't bother. I personally don't see the point in having an elitist forum when all of the posts would be fine in the normal forum :/

Tokens
    Habbo
    Hiding

Severely doubt it. I mean if he wanted to, and wanted to prove it'd be used then fair enough, give it a trial, if it's used implement things, if it's not don't bother. I personally don't see the point in having an elitist forum when all of the posts would be fine in the normal forum :/
    This is true. But I agree with it being given a trial, just a week trial. If no one really posts in it, just delete/forget about it.

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

This is true. But I agree with it being given a trial, just a week trial. If no one really posts in it, just delete/forget about it.
    then you could say that about all sorts of sub-forums. at least food+drink (for example) gets posted about once a week, the vip forum hasnt been posted in for as long as i've been here :// If people wanna give VIP chat a go then why not start it in the forum, THEN post a feedback saying IT'S USED MAKE A SUBFORUM.

The only possible use I can see is a spam thread (similar to staff spam) which would be open to all VIP users, rather than a new thread each time.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Neverz

Latest Awards:

then you could say that about all sorts of sub-forums. at least food+drink (for example) gets posted about once a week, the vip forum hasnt been posted in for as long as i've been here :// If people wanna give VIP chat a go then why not start it in the forum, THEN post a feedback saying IT'S USED MAKE A SUBFORUM.

The only possible use I can see is a spam thread (similar to staff spam) which would be open to all VIP users, rather than a new thread each time.
    Cba the energy for new threads... I was just curious lol...

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together... there is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. But the most important thing is, even if we're apart... I'll always be with you.” ― A.A. Milne

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456