Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Thread: Open Evening

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

Default Open Evening

Heyheyhey

My school's open evening for prospective students & parents is 2 weeks Thursday (25th, I believe) and oddly, our year was sent a letter regarding helping out.
    In YR7-8, it's mandatory to come, whether you guide tours or work in a department (I chose Latin for both of those years, rather than do tours).
    After that, it's optional, and I chose not to go last year as it is from 4pm-8pm which is a significant part of one's evening.
    However, I think I want to help out this year but I'm stumped as to what. I'm not allowed to lead tours as I'm too far along in the school, so if I do help, it will be in a department.
    I only do really well in:
    Maths
    Latin
    French
    Computing
    IT
    Business

I dont know what to pick, though.
    Quite a lot of my year are already signing up for Computing & IT (both held in the same room) and I think Maths will be really popular too as the entire year does it.
    I'm not sure exactly where to go, but I think Latin would most require my help as only 2 YR7-8 and 1 Yr9-11 classes (7 in total) learn it and in previous years there have only been 4-5 people in the room (Classical Civilisations students included too).

Please help me on what to pick to help out in

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

upon further review I feel a rather mild regret is warranted

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Pick what you know most about, not only curriculum-wise but teacher and school-wise so you can help the kids!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

LOL sorry about asking you on Skype. I didnt make this because you didnt reply, just cos I think I need multiple opinions

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! I cannot participate in spam wars xx

people know me because of that shower thing one time and I do not regret anything

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

It's okay!! I wasn't in the state to reply really

Have you chosen a department yet? I always went to music because I loved the teachers and it was always so much fun!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    CrazyLemurs

Latest Awards:

Well we have until next friday to express interest.
    I've got a friend who is also going to Latin so I think it's a good idea to have a friend to talk to when nobody is coming in.
    This year I'll be one of the oldest in there so I'd be of much more use
    I dont really like many teachers overly much so that wont affect it loads

I havent picked yet though

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! I cannot participate in spam wars xx