HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 49 of 231 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Andii View Post
    Kinda ran out of ideas lol so just decided to mess about and design something. use it change it do what you want lol =]

*removed*
    Too many patches, looking at that @xxMATTGxx; will need 750c to fund that, oh and yeah, you can't stack on Dark Water, I wonder what you've been using .

The awkward moment you give it away with the fact we don't have White Gothic Sofas on .com.
    Last edited by Jordan; 15-10-2012 at 09:50 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    J25T

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Samanfa View Post
    Too many patches, looking at that @xxMATTGxx; will need 750c to fund that, oh and yeah, you can't stack on Dark Water, I wonder what you've been using .

The awkward moment you give it away with the fact we don't have White Gothic Sofas on .com.
    Also the fact the edge of water is hanging off edge of room

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Lol i just used photoshop simple copy and paste over an image lool I don't even have enough credits to own that much lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lol i just used photoshop simple copy and paste over an image lool I don't even have enough credits to own that much lol
    You'd have had to go on somewhere to get those sofas.........

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Actually did not know this. Maybe I used to use those sites too much hmm.

ANYWAY, ANDI HXHD STAFF BIT LOOKS EMPTY AND EVERYTHING SAM SAID.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

You'd have had to go on somewhere to get those sofas.........
    Or I could have edited that image around 2 years ago as a recolour ??? But thanks for that. Your so fake aswell tbh. Obviously most of the rooms on this thread wasn't using Habbo.com no need to point out the obvious there's a reason why I said edit it but obviously you didn't read it

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Or I could have edited that image around 2 years ago as a recolour ??? But thanks for that. Your so fake aswell tbh. Obviously most of the rooms on this thread wasn't using Habbo.com no need to point out the obvious there's a reason why I said edit it but obviously you didn't read it
    Can you not READ? I told @Comity; and @Catchy; the same thing, I know not many of them were, that's why the OBVIOUS ones I reported. I'm fake? Bit hypocritical. Yeah maybe you did recolour it, unsure why when that room isn't even possible on Habbo.
    Last edited by Samantha; 15-10-2012 at 11:02 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Andii

Latest Awards:

Can you not READ? I told @Comity; and @Catchy; the same thing, I know not many of them were, that's why the OBVIOUS ones I reported. I'm fake? Bit hypocritical. Yeah maybe you did recolour it, unsure why when that room isn't even possible on Habbo.
    Ahh I see so your a moderator now??? Surely they had a rule against that o but there's obviously exceptions for certain members ofc how silly of us to think that. And btw you went of topic there which means 2 mod warnings for you awkward.

On topic

Hope graham and Jacobs get chosen as its the best suited

Tokens

Latest Awards:

fml is it too late to make a halloween themed one

I don't think it's right to remove posts of rooms made on retros, regardless of whether they use currently unreleased furni or not, so long as they don't actually advertise the retro itself. Bet it wouldn't have been removed if samanfa didnt point it out and report the post. NOOB.

idc if the deadline was yesterday I plan to create a fabulous layout later tonight

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Ahh I see so your a moderator now??? Surely they had a rule against that o but there's obviously exceptions for certain members ofc how silly of us to think that. And btw you went of topic there which means 2 mod warnings for you awkward.

On topic

Hope graham and Jacobs get chosen as its the best suited
    Nope, I wasn't acting like one at all, I said we didn't have them on the hotel and @Kyle; I don't mind personally if people use retros but when they submit a room that cant be made it gets a bot obvious, the rule is if they cant tell it's a retro its fine, I got told that anyway. I'd love to see a design from you @Kyle;.