HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Nick

Latest Awards:

Question More donaters awards

Maybe have like

donater
    donater x2
    donatee x5 etc?

to reconsie how much you've donated?

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Nick is harmless and he's not a bad person after you have spoken to him a few times.
    Last +REP from: Kardan

Tokens
    Habbo
    hamheyelliot

Latest Awards:

I feel like that would turn donating into a bit of a sport, people should be recognised for the fact they have donated and not the amount of money involved.

Seeing as you currently get more months for donating more money, I think recognition comes with time. If you have a donator badge for 12 months - that's the reward you get.

If people felt comfortable with disclosing how much they've donated, I'm sure it's allowed in signatures and usertitles.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think it's fine how we get awards if we donate towards the Limited Edition ones and VIP as opposed to how many times we have as I think it still means the same thing really?

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

I don't think a change is needed. If you really wanted to tell people how much you have donated then you can anywhere on your profile if you wish to do so.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    urmum

Latest Awards:

awards are pointless

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by hamheyelliot View Post
    I feel like that would turn donating into a bit of a sport, people should be recognised for the fact they have donated and not the amount of money involved.
    ^ This is basically exactly what I was going to say. I think it's fine as it is, where you receive an award for a donation. I don't think there's any need for additional awards for multiple donations. If someone has Donated x1 and sees someone with Donated x10, it might make them feel as though they're donation wasn't appreciated as much.

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

The awards are useless anyway, Don't know anyone who actually likes them other than yourself

Tokens

Latest Awards:

TBH I like awards... thats the only reason I take part in things like Wiki Top Contributor and other stuff like that. SNQ too. I like the idea of x2 and x5 .
    i used to put the names of my favourite singers here... then i realised nobody cared