HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    OMG Ikr! When in the episode before she told Damon like ''It was a question of time, I met Stefan first..'' and finally it was Damon she first met!! And the ''I love you'' and the compelling her to forget he said that part, when she remembered omg. D: I can't wait for the next episode!!
    I was fangirling with that episode! I hate that Stefan thinks that Elena is with Damon because she's sired to him. Why can't he just accept that those two are like perfect for each other. In my opinion, Stefan should be with Katherine. Remember when Katherine came back to save Stefan? She said I'll come back to you.. or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bolt660 View Post
    Welcome back to the forum
    Thanks!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Creative- View Post
    I was fangirling with that episode! I hate that Stefan thinks that Elena is with Damon because she's sired to him. Why can't he just accept that those two are like perfect for each other. In my opinion, Stefan should be with Katherine. Remember when Katherine came back to save Stefan? She said I'll come back to you.. or something like that.
    LOL Wth is fangirling? Well if like Stefan said had her feelings become bigger for Damon because she was turned into a vampire, then her feelings for Stefan would too and she'd be madly in love with him because she always loved Stefan more than Damon.. I don't think Stefan should be with Katherine omg she's a *****. And he hates her.. that's why he loved Elena, because she is nothing like Katherine once you get to know both of them. I think Damon should be with Katherine if I really had to choose even though I think Katherine should indeed live forever alone until someone kills her. Damon didn't need mind control to fall in love with Katherine nor to drink her blood, etc.. Stefan did. And save Stefan from what? S: I don't remember that! D:

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,Alpha,

Latest Awards:

Hi Welcome back to the forum

Tokens
    Habbo
    Isharu

Latest Awards:

Hey,

Welcome to Habbox! Please remember to have fun by following the rules

Hope you will stay with us and keep posting

Have a wonderful year 2013!~~

Zammy

Be careful what you wish for!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Amatures

hey, welcome bk to the forums, maybe we can be friends [in a non creepy way]

Jacob Hoggard is amazing
    Elijah Wood is hot

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234