HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Osiring

Default Can't seem to move on?

Hi everyone,

I can't seem to move on. This week coming up is half term and I HATE half term because there isn't any routine. I like this guy and they have just left college because they don't like it anymore and I keep crying. We're meeting up with some other friends on Tuesday and I really want to go but I don't at the same time. I want to shut him out my life and get over him but I keep crying and he is so nice - (he has a girlfriend). I feel so stupid crying over him so I've been making appointments. Monday I'm going to town with a friend but she's invited a friend with her that I don't really wanna see..... Without telling me before.

I want to get Tuesday over and done with - I have cried about this guy yet today which is good but whenever I see he's online on Facebook or tweets I feel sad and this normally sets me off crying!! I'm looking forward to Thursday and Friday, Saturday and Sunday but not really any other days - I suppose that it's good to look forward to these days.

On Wednesday I've got two doctors' appointments and I think I might go to the college LRC, (learning resources centre) and study to get my mind off things - the LRC is open during half term. I think it will be good for me to be in 'college swing' for a few hours but I really wanted to meet up with a friend but nobody's available!

What do you think of all this?

Regards
    Last edited by Osiring; 17-02-2013 at 06:50 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

You're a guy? (says you're male) He has a girlfriend? He's straight?

If this is the case. Forget it pal!

As I've said many times before, time heals all. It may take a while but the pain will go and usually you will find someone better anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Osiring

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    You're a guy? (says you're male) He has a girlfriend? He's straight?

If this is the case. Forget it pal!

As I've said many times before, time heals all. It may take a while but the pain will go and usually you will find someone better anyway
    Yeahh it is the case. Yeah, I know I'm just trying so hard to get over him. He's really nice and doesn't care that I'm into him - we're meeting up tomorrow with some of our other mates. I just want to block him out but it's unfair on him if I don't remain friends with him because he's done nothing wrong. Cheers!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiring View Post
    Yeahh it is the case. Yeah, I know I'm just trying so hard to get over him. He's really nice and doesn't care that I'm into him - we're meeting up tomorrow with some of our other mates. I just want to block him out but it's unfair on him if I don't remain friends with him because he's done nothing wrong. Cheers!
    It is hard to remain as just 'friends' as you want more. Maybe leave it a while, till your feelings fade for him. Then try and be friends!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Osiring

It is hard to remain as just 'friends' as you want more. Maybe leave it a while, till your feelings fade for him. Then try and be friends!
    Yeah thanks. I have to go tomorrow though or I will feel even worse. Ugh, I need help lol

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Osiring View Post
    Yeah thanks. I have to go tomorrow though or I will feel even worse. Ugh, I need help lol
    Things like this happen when you're younger. I wouldn't worry about it, everything always comes together in the end. Hobbies take your mind off things, join a team? do a sport? go out with friends.. all of these should help!

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

If it's one thing I learnt through my ex is that time heals everything. Find someone else to take your mind off things too

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Err well I find that I have to disagree with the post above, although this may be down to personal reasons rather than a rule. I find that time doesn't really heal things, I can still feel bitter after months and months but sometimes I can stop caring after just a few days.

If worst comes to the worst, you can always take the woman approach to this by running a bath, fishing ice cream out of the bottom of the freezer and stocking up with enough food so you don't need to go out for five days.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Osiring

Things like this happen when you're younger. I wouldn't worry about it, everything always comes together in the end. Hobbies take your mind off things, join a team? do a sport? go out with friends.. all of these should help!
    Thanks, got really bad anxiety and nerves but I am going out with some other friends so from Thursday onwards I will hopefully feel really good. If I don't go and meet this guy tomorrow then I will feel pathetic as the excuse will look stupid and I will feel down but if I do go I will probs have fun and then feel down afterwards so I may as well go. Thanks btw. I just feel so bad - people out there are losing their loved ones and there's me crying about this guy, nerves, OCD and anxiety.

---------- Post added 18-02-2013 at 08:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by e5 View Post
    If it's one thing I learnt through my ex is that time heals everything. Find someone else to take your mind off things too
    Thank you!

---------- Post added 18-02-2013 at 08:26 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Empired View Post
    Err well I find that I have to disagree with the post above, although this may be down to personal reasons rather than a rule. I find that time doesn't really heal things, I can still feel bitter after months and months but sometimes I can stop caring after just a few days.

If worst comes to the worst, you can always take the woman approach to this by running a bath, fishing ice cream out of the bottom of the freezer and stocking up with enough food so you don't need to go out for five days.
    Haha thanks, you made me laugh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Osiring

He's ill so now he's not going one of my friends has changed the time and it's all messed up. I think it's just me and two other mates and meeting at 1pm. So ******* typical he's ill