HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default Looking for talented Back End and Front End Designers/Developers!

Hey guys,

I'm currently looking to start advertising abcWare and start getting work in, and for this I'm looking for a few Back End Develops who needs skills and experience in the following:
    - PHP (CodeIgniter Framework)
    - MySQL

And would be beneficial if they had skills in:
    - CSS (Bootstrap)
    - HTML
    - JavaScript (jQuery, Bootstrap)

And would be beneficial, but not as beneficial if that makes sense in:
    - C# (ASP.NET)
    - Python
    - Java

For Front End Designers we are looking for more skills in:
    - HTML
    - CSS (Bootstrap)
    - JavaScript (jQuery, Bootstrap)
    - Adobe Photoshop (Or another designing application which can produce work as good as photoshop)

The pay all depends on what work we get and how much work you put into it. There isn't a set salary and for the time being there might not be any pay, but once work starts coming in you will get paid depending on what work you bring in and how much you put into it.

If you are interested in any of the following please use the contact form on our website, abcware.co.uk.

Or contact me personally at: [email protected]

Kind Regards,
    Cory.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

From what I understand this company/website which offers web design and development services, I don't think using Bootstrap would give off the impression that you create things from scratch - if I were paying someone to 'create' me a website and use Bootstrap todo so, I think I would rather keep my money and learn how to implement it myself but that's my opinion.

I'm sure you're very good.
    Always lurking around, never really post.

Quote Originally Posted by Nli. View Post
    From what I understand this company/website which offers web design and development services, I don't think using Bootstrap would give off the impression that you create things from scratch - if I were paying someone to 'create' me a website and use Bootstrap todo so, I think I would rather keep my money and learn how to implement it myself but that's my opinion.

I'm sure you're very good.
    Hey Nli,

I understand what you're saying but if the client wanted there design to be from scratch then I'd be happy to do so, I more use bootstrap for the JavaScript and Forms.

Kind Regards,
    Cory.