HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

there isnt much of one, they dont need a graphic manager and they dont need 4 people to sit around and do nothing.

1 or 2 people with management on skype for whenever they need work done would be enough, or even keep the private forum where department managers can post requests directly instead of a middleman-lets-take-10-weeks-to-do-a-task-system currently (like ive suggested many times before - a manager isnt needed to run graphics - the department managers should crack the whip and monitor their own requests.)
    Last edited by David; 23-04-2013 at 09:41 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

from my own experience graphics staff don't seem to get given a lot of work because if staff want a banner they'll generally design it themselves.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Graphics as a department isn't totally necessary since most of the time there's nothing to be done, and I'm pretty sure it would be easy enough to whip up a couple of members who want to help out on the odd occasion that a picture needs to be tweaked, especially as a lot of graphic types do things on request anyway. Definitely agree that there's no need for any management to the team since it's literally just a case of "can one of you do X" "sure" "cheers" without any quotas and such to sort out.

News I thought was about to undergo a fairly radical change which would have dragged it out of the graveyard and into the community, but I'm guessing that's on hold while the merge mess is being sorted out - the proposals could technically go ahead whatever the outcome (merge or unmerge) but I can see why they'd want to hold out until it's certain what's going on
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I was under the impression that the graphics department always has a lot to do, and always have been? Unless that was back a few years ago and it's just nowadays that they don't get much?

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    I was under the impression that the graphics department always has a lot to do, and always have been? Unless that was back a few years ago and it's just nowadays that they don't get much?
    I think it might have been due to managers not getting graphics on time or anything so they just gave up ?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    What demand is there for graphics? The main source of graphics I can think of is content for Habbox.com, but of course that doesn't exist because of no version 7...

I guess graphics might need to be made for the actual design of V7? Maybe the designers are doing that themselves, or maybe V7 isn't even at that stage where they need images...

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

No site updates and no current big event or anything, can't see why it would be assumed that the graphics team has a lot (or anything) to do
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    What demand is there for graphics? The main source of graphics I can think of is content for Habbox.com, but of course that doesn't exist because of no version 7...

I guess graphics might need to be made for the actual design of V7? Maybe the designers are doing that themselves, or maybe V7 isn't even at that stage where they need images...
    That has already been done i think but i returned after things like that had been requested but i guess they might request new ones since they re designed the site. We don't really do much habbox.com graphics, only if content designers were to request new banners for pages and that was pretty much it. We only really do banner/signatures for the forum.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021