Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    Tokens
    Habbo
    CaptainAce

Latest Awards:

If someone has REAL proof that the picture she said to be of her are not of her, then alright. But, people are presuming. If you cut a picture out from your website for example, you might not be able to take all of the black bits out. Explore all options, instead of believing what one sheep said to the other. Until there is SOLID evidence such as its on google and not from any of her accounts, I will say okay she lied. Until then however, I refuse to listen to what the sheep gotta say.
    Bringing you the news no one else does!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    She has nothing to prove to you or anyone else on this forum. I suggest you get a life, you obviously need one.
    Some people are stuck inside because of severe anxiety, other personal reasons or disability. To tell anyone you don't know to get a life defeats your purpose of telling people to stop picking on someone with a mental disability

in otherwords

POT
    KETTLE
    BLACK

Tokens
    Habbo
    CaptainAce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    Some people are stuck inside because of severe anxiety, other personal reasons or disability. To tell anyone you don't know to get a life defeats your purpose of telling people to stop picking on someone with a mental disability

in otherwords

POT
    KETTLE
    BLACK
    I think you'll find, brave and having courage means different things to everyone as Sam has said earlier in this thread. No one is right, no one is wrong. But really, bullying people because of one disability or another issue tells me you don't have a life. So you can swallow your whole pot kettle business. Either that or take note of it for yourself.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
    the border around this image shows that it has been cut from somewhere (excuse the pun)

*REMOVED*
    Because I cut my brothers hand out and the colan sign... Problem?
    Last edited by Matthew; 21-04-2013 at 09:28 AM.

Gina, Luke, Devin, Danny, James, Aiden

Tokens
    Habbo
    CaptainAce

Latest Awards:

I'm taking part in the butterfly project in my attempts to stop S/Hing. I want to keep the promise I made to my aunt to not do it anymore. Its going to be hard but I thought I should share this picture of my healing cuts with a butterfly that I have named Hope. If you don't know what the butterfly project is, search it up on google. Until you've walked into the shoes of a self harmer, don't judge.

Last edited by CaptainAce; 26-04-2013 at 08:51 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Narnat,

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainAce View Post
    I'm taking part in the butterfly project in my attempts to stop S/Hing. I want to keep the promise I made to my aunt to not do it anymore. Its going to be hard but I thought I should share this picture of my healing cuts with a butterfly that I have named Hope. If you don't know what the butterfly project is, search it up on google. Until you've walked into the shoes of a self harmer, don't judge.

I done the butterfly project a few years ago and it actually really helped. Good luck!

Tokens
    Habbo
    CaptainAce

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Narnat, View Post
    I done the butterfly project a few years ago and it actually really helped. Good luck!
    Thank you [:

Tokens

i could never self-harm because i hate pain.. but you sound like a really nice person and for one bit of your entire life do you deserve to ever feel like that again.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678