HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 57 of 231 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Dragga

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidLuck. View Post
    I don't think we need a hidden tele because if you have the tele on top of a seat, you can't use that seat, right?
    Actually you can use that seat like normal

Quote Originally Posted by Mr-Trainor View Post
    I love this ! Maybe a picnic or something on the right side though, like the current layout has .
    Yeah I was thinking that too, but I didnt ahve any pinic furni on me but looks like matt does!

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragga View Post
    Actually you can use that seat like normal
    Oh, alright, good then.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Spent all afternoon remaking this from a screenie I had (I made it last year but sold it):

Zoomed in:

Zoomed out:

Guess it's not that great but it was quite small and affordable. I left a space for the teleport behind the desk and staff can double-click the lupines to go behind the desk too.. Also left a space for a Habbo Cola Machine (woo for tradition) if it ever miraculously got chosen lol.

Oh yeah, I could lend absolutely everything in the room to Mattg if it /did/ get chosen haha.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i think all the new designs have been good but the best ones are probably camerons if it was tweaked a little or the one that was in the feedback thread, a remake of the previous years. redoing an older one would be quite nice really and nobodies stopping somebody from adding a little bit to the design.

Tokens
    Habbo
    orientalframe?

Latest Awards:

@mcdonalds; to make a design wOoOOOoO

i quite like yours charlie although it does seem a bit bare in places, i also quite like camerons but it could be changed slightly

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by orientalframe? View Post

i quite like yours charlie although it does seem a bit bare in places, i also quite like camerons but it could be changed slightly
    thanks lol, I know. I ran out of patience with it.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by orientalframe? View Post

i am a poor habbo hotel player so that can't happen

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Dragga View Post
    I decided to make a small Hd with the furni I had and here it is! I hope you all love it as It took me awhile to get everything right
    @Ms.Aquamarine;

Zoomed out

Two Part Zoomed In
    i think if we're using this design, get rid of the swampy type water and use normal water instead? and perhaps make behind the desk a beach type area to show it's a beach

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquidLuck.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    i think if we're using this design, get rid of the swampy type water and use normal water instead? and perhaps make behind the desk a beach type area to show it's a beach
    I would use Tyler's during the month of June until mid July and then change it for a summer one. S:

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Absently View Post
    That water is the only stackable one though, that's why he used it I believe - I don't think the new stacking tile allows it either, also @LiquidLuck.; we don't need 2 designs, the spring one is the Easter one and if it's needed you can just remove the Easter stuff - also if Tyler hasn't got all the furni nor will he let Matt borrow any then you're looking at Matt spending at least 500 Credits on that room as I know the Orange Tree is 150-160 Credits itself, the boat is 20 Credits and not to mention seats and decoration .