HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Kickwars event on Habbo.es

Habbo.es members are in for a treat this evening! Staff members of the Spanish fansite Habbo-Happy.net are opening an official event titled "Kick Wars" for today. We're not too sure how the event will work, but the likelihood is that users will be required to join a group and will automatically have admin rights to kick other users in the main room (i.e. group homeroom). However, there is a possibility the main kicking rooms will all be staff owned (similar to the old Kickwars Galactica official game).

The best part of this event... there's a badge prize up for grabs! Here are the details...
    https://habbox.com/#!/News/article/1802

Badge is there^

IMO it looks like a terrible badge, but the event is incredibly popular. The room has been full since just after 7 and It's not opening for another hour or two I think.
    /

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

I agree the badge isn't that great, but I like the idea of it.

Not online very often

Tokens

Latest Awards:

the badge isn't as cute as the other kickwar badges but the fansite is cute atleast.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Shedim View Post
    the badge isn't as cute as the other kickwar badges but the fansite is cute atleast.
    Yeah, their layout is also pretty cute. Definitely one of my favourites *+*
    /

Tokens

Latest Awards:

will probably fail eventually like kickwars galactia did