HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: V7

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

The update is needed whether it will be fantastic or not. As a staff point of view it's very much needed and will make it a hell of a lot better and easier for departments who use the site. (News, RVR, HxHD, Content, HabboxLive etc etc)

From a non-staff point of a view: To add new major features to Habbox, we also need this update. Due to the fact that V6 is a headache for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    This is what I have been thinking - just V6 was promoted as the best thing in the world, and to be fair it was very average.
    Might have been but it was a big jump from the Joomla software. You also have to think about the backend.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 06-07-2013 at 10:29 PM.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    The update is needed whether it will be fantastic or not. As a staff point of view it's very much needed and will make it a hell of a lot better and easier for departments who use the site. (News, RVR, HxHD, Content, HabboxLive etc etc)

From a non-staff point of a view: To add new major features to Habbox, we also need this update. Due to the fact that V6 is a headache for everyone.
    In terms of for staff, the same was said about V6 and rare values if memory serves me right.

Is HxL finally going to get what should have been done 3 years ago (ie. merge it with Hx.com - unless we are going to have habboxvalues.com, habboxevents.com, habboxmoderators.com, habboxcontent.com, habboxnews.com) - as HxL needed an extra site when there were constantly 150+ listeners - now getting 1/5th of that is seen as a success. To emphasise this, 22 listeners at present. Now, before you say it, this is not totally Habbox's fault - Habbo has also lost a huge number of users, but that doesn't mean HxL warrants its own outdated website.

EDIT: Awkward, outdated in more areas that just the awful layout it would seem...

Quote Originally Posted by Habboxlive
    Then this is for you! HabboxLive are hosting LIVE server trials on Sunday 30th June for one day only! Click Here for more information.
    Last edited by AgnesIO; 06-07-2013 at 10:33 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    In terms of for staff, the same was said about V6 and rare values if memory serves me right.

Is HxL finally going to get what should have been done 3 years ago (ie. merge it with Hx.com - unless we are going to have habboxvalues.com, habboxevents.com, habboxmoderators.com, habboxcontent.com, habboxnews.com) - as HxL needed an extra site when there were constantly 150+ listeners - now getting 1/5th of that is seen as a success. To emphasise this, 22 listeners at present. Now, before you say it, this is not totally Habbox's fault - Habbo has also lost a huge number of users, but that doesn't mean HxL warrants its own outdated website.
    The backend for RVR did improve quite a lot from V5 to V6 but features were still missing and never completed. But to say it wasn't improved at all would be incorrect. In V7 we hope to bring most if not nearly all of the features that Samanfa/PigPerson/Luke have requested/talked to Will about over the past couple of months.

Now in terms of the merge with HabboxLive - That is 100% happening. It should have been done with V6, never was but it will definitely be done with V7. Unless I leave and whoever replaces me changes the decision on that. But I can't see that happening due to the fact V7 has HxL's new DJ panel already.

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

In regards to the comments above, v6 was definitely a big change for RV both front end and back end. However, there's a lot of problems back end and things which weren't fixed when it was released, and so v7 should be a lot better . Again, not only front end but also back end . I just hope it does come soon because the current back end can be extremely frustrating .

Not online very often

Tokens
    Habbo
    Kasabian

Latest Awards:

Well, the design we did for v7 did look awesome. Whether it still looks like it, is another question.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kasabian View Post
    Well, the design we did for v7 did look awesome. Whether it still looks like it, is another question.
    we i did all the work soz lol

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I honestly despise V6. I hope V7 can be a lot like V5!
    And if it is like it... get it done asap!

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 01:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    The backend for RVR did improve quite a lot from V5 to V6 but features were still missing and never completed. But to say it wasn't improved at all would be incorrect. In V7 we hope to bring most if not nearly all of the features that Samanfa/PigPerson/Luke have requested/talked to Will about over the past couple of months.

Now in terms of the merge with HabboxLive - That is 100% happening. It should have been done with V6, never was but it will definitely be done with V7. Unless I leave and whoever replaces me changes the decision on that. But I can't see that happening due to the fact V7 has HxL's new DJ panel already.

wait, so Habboxlive.com won't exist? I've never really seen the point in it. If I want to listen to the radio, I can just type in four less letters and hear it lol. (www.habbox.com)
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mk, View Post
    I honestly despise V6. I hope V7 can be a lot like V5!
    And if it is like it... get it done asap!

---------- Post added 07-07-2013 at 01:52 PM ----------

wait, so Habboxlive.com won't exist? I've never really seen the point in it. If I want to listen to the radio, I can just type in four less letters and hear it lol. (www.habbox.com)
    The domain will exist, the separate site for it won't.

Previous Habbox Roles

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123