HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    kromium

Latest Awards:

Default 2 Pakistani girls shot dead for dancing in the rain

Five gunmen killed Noor Basra, 15, Noor Sheza, 16, and their mother, Noshehra, after a video of the three dancing in traditional garb in the rain went viral. It is believed stepbrother Khutore ordered the death as an 'honor' killing for the video. He has since been arrested.

Two teenage sisters have been shot dead in Pakistan for allegedly dancing in the rain.
    Sisters Noor Basra, 15, Noor Sheza, 16, and their mother, Noshehra, were shot dead by five gunmen after a video of the two girls enjoying the rain shower in traditional dress spread throughout their conservative northern town.
    The sisters' stepbrother is now being blamed for ordering their deaths on June 23 in an effort to restore the family's "honor" six months after the video surfaced.
    That 22-year-old stepbrother, Khutore, has since been arrested for carrying out the attack according to police.
    "It seems that the two girls have been murdered after they were accused of tarnishing their family's name by making a video of themselves dancing in the rain," an officer confirmed to News24Online.
    In the video the two girls are seen wearing traditional shalwar kameez trouser suits and green and purple headscarves.
    Around them are two younger children they run after while directly outside their home in Chilas.
    One girl momentarily breaks from their dance to flash a smile at the camera.
    This latest tragedy comes one year after four women were executed for singing and dancing with men at a wedding in a remote village of Kohistan in northwest Pakistan.
    Tribal elders ordered the women to be shot dead for allegedly tarnishing their families' names by their acts of "fornication."

Women and men dancing is a strict violation of Sharia law with about a thousand "honor killings" taking place in Pakistan annually to amend acts like this, according to women's rights group the Aurat Foundation.
    Of those killings committed nearly 77 percent end in the acquittal of criminals, according to Human Rights Commission activist Tahira Abdullah.
    bit old news but wow
    Last edited by karter; 17-07-2013 at 06:17 PM.
    anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

yes I read this a few days ago I can't believe stuff like this happens!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Pakistan is a failed state and needs to be dissolved asap, only then can the resulting nations from Pakstan focus on fighting political Islamic.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Pakistan is a failed state and needs to be dissolved asap, only then can the resulting nations from Pakstan focus on fighting political Islamic.
    I hear just popping a country in lemon juice dissolves it pretty quickly.

This sort of thing just doesn't shock me any more. It's terrible but it's been terrible for so long that I feel like nothing could surprise me anymore.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

best thing to do is stick a nuke right in the center

will put all the innocents out of their misery too

Tokens
    Habbo
    Daltron

Latest Awards:

what is the world coming to

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Well the reason behind that was pathetic and they were only 15&16! What the hell is happening to people.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cromwell

Latest Awards:

Its disgusting and horrid, but I'm not surprised tbh. This happens everyday over there, but because this video went viral it was reported. Poor kids, and poor mother rip