HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Varnius

Latest Awards:

That would be such an amazing shock, if only!
    Search Varnius for Habbo's Official Trading Room.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    Yeah, but with the amount of money they got away with.. but anyway, back to my point; it is evidently possible to run off with a percentage of it if you could grab it before the error was noticed.
    If the money was really there, when you could potentially put a large enough sum in your bank account to try and run - and then end up getting caught, get sent to prison, and look a **** on worldwide news. And if you weren't caught, you'd lose all contact with your old family and friends.

So technically yes, it is possible, but realistically in the end it wouldn't have gained you anything at all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Matts View Post
    yeah, the guy must've gone through hell when that money showed up on his statement.

It hardly caused any inconvenience at all :p
    Yeah but It could be an easy way to get some money out of the whole ordeal. + it shouldn't have happened in the first place so he could argue his case. ;l I would anyway l0l, see where it got me.

Tokens
    Habbo
    :Cerys

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Marketing View Post
    If the money was really there, when you could potentially put a large enough sum in your bank account to try and run - and then end up getting caught, get sent to prison, and look a **** on worldwide news. And if you weren't caught, you'd lose all contact with your old family and friends.

So technically yes, it is possible, but realistically in the end it wouldn't have gained you anything at all.
    Simply wouldn't work, I'm afraid.
    So technically it would work, then. Has been a good discussion, see you in the next current affairs thread!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :Cerys View Post
    So technically it would work, then. Has been a good discussion, see you in the next current affairs thread!
    The art of selective reading is incredible, isn't it? Let's quote my WHOLE post that you just did a Daily Mail-esque quote from;

Simply wouldn't work, I'm afraid. I guess technically if PayPal had the money to give he could have then taken some out and bought something STRAIGHT away, otherwise the they would have just gotten it back (and they probably would get it off him if eh did buy something.
    I immediately said "I guess technically ... did buy something" (I assume you understand what three dots inside the quotation marks mean :rolleyes. You could try and take some money, and if you did get it (which I immediately said could technically happen for a very small percentage of it), you could try and spend it. But if you did that you would end up in prison, or your life as you know it would be over. SO, in terms of actually enjoying the money without any fear of being a wanted person, it "simply wouldn't work".

Now, next time you try and quote me, why not read it in context of the entire post

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Daltron View Post
    id take it nd go into hiding
    IMAGINE THE FORT YOU COULD AFFORD TO BUILD TO HIDE IN

Tokens
    Habbo
    Jordesh

Latest Awards:

I swear he never knew the money was in his account until he read the statement and by that time it was not in the account anyway. So he couldn't of taken it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234