HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Agreed with the above point. ^

Countless times I have seen people ask about applying to become staff and have been told the apps aren't open then they just wander off and never visit again. Keep apps open unless the team is absolutely full to capacity and regularly moderate staff and fire if they are inactive without cause. Happened a lot with the help desk and the majority of the staff never visited. Think that was (or is in the process of being) rectified.

Martin is offline Habbox Merit
    Ex Assistant General Manager (Community)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bolt660

Latest Awards:

Surely even streaming is better that letting the radio go offline? It gives a better impression and in the past when I've streamed late at night I've been able to retain a good amount of listeners ready for when the next available DJ was ready. Perhaps management could quickly stream if they are not able to DJ at least. I personally would never speak on the radio (since I hate my voice and am dead shy and its just not the kind of thing I would be good at), however I did love streaming when I was a member of general management and felt it was nice to keep the listeners rather than them going elsewhere. Quite often had 60+ listeners streaming which wasn't too bad considering my appauling music taste (Abba etc) LOL.

I also agree with your point Kyle about apps being open. Perhaps only close them when the team is completely full etc. There has always been a problem with there being inactive staff getting away with being well.. inactive and this needs to stop and only those that are willing to put the time in should keep their jobs- like you say, there are plenty of other people wanting a chance who quite often dont get one, or end up waiting around for 2 months before they open. Department managers could then review applications on a regular basis as and when they need more staff too rather than the opening/closing all the time I guess.

YOU CAN WIN STUFFS BY ENTERING COMPS! CLICK ON THE PICTURE!

Former:

Forum Moderator (x2), Forum Super Moderator (x4), Assistant Forum Manager,
    News Reporter, Assistant News Manager, Events Organiser (x3), Competitions Staff (x2), Senior Competitions Staff,
    Rare Values Reporter, Trade Expert, Senior Events Organiser (x3), Assistant Events Manager (x2)
    Forum Manager, News Manager (x2), Acting HxHD Manager, HxHD Room Owner, Assistant Comps Manager , Events Manager -
    Assistant General Manager (Community), Articles Manager

Tokens
    Habbo
    magnalolkk

I have windows 8 so I can't use Sam 4
    Ex- Dj
    Habbo name : magnalolkk
    Skype name : theoneandonlylmichael[/CENTER]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

THANK YOU FOR REVIVING A YEAR OLD THREAD TO TELL US THAT.
    +4

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910