HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: What!

Tokens

Default What!

I'm quitting Habbo indefinitely. I have finally decided it, though I wasn't on Habbo for too long, (I joined in 2008), I know as a matter of fact that the moderator got a lot worse. Today, I was going to a room, and some random kid insults me, I report him, but he didn't get banned, shortly after I got banned for bullying, and I didn't even say anything. I come on another clone, tells me to get a life, I report him and they don't do anything, I get banned again, this same cycle continues for the 10th clone, until I decided I needed to rest from Habbo. Just now, I came back on Habbo, someone called "DnB" proceeds to report me, and then I get banned, for nothing. I'm quitting Habbo indefinitely, goodbye. **** off Sulake.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zitrone

Latest Awards:

bye

Tokens

Latest Awards:

You got banned from saying nothing ten times? Doubtful.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Empired

Latest Awards:

Yeah lol I struggle to believe you got banned 10 times in a row. Three perhaps, ten no.

Bye xxx

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I doubt it too, but you never know.

bye
    The day I get to 200 in Ping Pong II is the day my life is complete.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao @.DnB; was this you? That's a shame, it has got worse, but it would repeat itself that often if at all.

Tokens
    Habbo
    .steamy

Latest Awards:

i agree with wat you are saying lol and dont worry DnB girl thinks shes something special and that shes a 'queen' as she has referred to her self in the past

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by BarrackObama View Post
    Today, I was going to a room, and some random kid insults me, I report him, but he didn't get banned, shortly after I got banned for bullying, and I didn't even say anything. I come on another clone, tells me to get a life, I report him and they don't do anything, I get banned again, this same cycle continues for the 10th clone
    sending 10 reports from 10 different accounts is not ban-worthy at all, right?
    and someone insulting you where I am certain you either initiated it or responded to him (judging by the attitude from your post) is worthy of him getting banned?
    you can simply click ignore on him and it would of eradicated the problem without the need to get a mod involved, it's a waste of time and you should know that

habbo mods may be terrible but you deserved it
    Last edited by dunke; 26-09-2013 at 12:23 AM.

Goodbye then. All the best to your future.
    Scream and shout