HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Craptarded

Latest Awards:

Default Old Users coming back?

I noticed over the past year or so a lot of the people that quit Habbo whom are 20-27 years old are coming back? It's quite nice seeing people come back whom I haven't spoken to in years. Considering Habbo has been overpopulated by teenieboppers for a while ( I know Habbo is for teens) but just noticing this.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    EVILYUMI
    CRAPTARDED

Tokens

There's always people who return to sites they've quit
    Lights Bokan :Heart:

Tokens
    Habbo
    Absently

Latest Awards:

once a habbo, always a habbo!

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Moniquee.

Latest Awards:

Yeah, I have noticed this too. It is a good change and it is great to see some old habbo friends getting back into it
    'Every person from your past lives as a shadow in your mind. Good or bad, they all helped you write the story of your life, and shape the person you are today.'
    -Dan Zantamata.

Interested in joining the Asian - Pacific DJ team? Click here for more info!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Drewar

Latest Awards:

I'm one of the older users who keeps coming back to check and see if there are any other old timers around.

Unfortunately, most of them have long forgot about Habbo, but I love logging in to HabboxForum anyways. It brings back some great memories and every once in a while you do see some familiar names.

I used to love DJing for HabboxRadio (before it was HabboxLive). I'd even consider doing it some time again in the future if I could figure out how to do it on my Mac.
    Drewar
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Tokens

It's hard to tell who's new and who's old because there are so many accounts floating around. You never know if someone is just on a clone account that they haven't used for awhile.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I do noticed users that have returned to Habbo from time to time, but I don't know if they're in the 20-27 age range.

Tokens
    Habbo
    PlERO , Cruiserz

Latest Awards:

I was around from 04' - 2008 I came back 2 times, 1 time I was around for 2 months, I recently tried coming back but I failed...

Tokens
    Habbo
    e5

Latest Awards:

Habbo is slowly dieing out for me, it's more about the forums and community now.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Pringe

Quote Originally Posted by £lliott View Post
    Habbo is slowly dieing out for me, it's more about the forums and community now.
    I feel the same... When I quit a few months ago, I came back to forums one day & logged into Habbo. Then I realized that Habbo hardly has anything going on, so I'm really just browsing the forum these days...