HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: bling teles

Tokens

Latest Awards:

maybe ur trying to rig price :S

Tokens

Latest Awards:

likely, why else would u be so stubborn and contrary

time to scrap habbox rare values i think

Tokens

Latest Awards:

200 shops. what. i think you might just be visiting same few shops over and over

seems like bling teles are dropping i saw some for sale the othre day for 9c

Tokens

Latest Awards:

interesting that you mentioned pharoah teles, how much were they going for? i see them so rarely, and when i spot them they are usually at such an absurd price so i thought the 13c mentioned on habbox was a bit too low tbh. imo bling teles aren't the 18c on habbox, but from a buyers perspective i wouldn't pay more than 15c, and if i was to sell i wouldn't sell at such a high price (i'd be a noob about it and sell for like 6/7c probably)
    magik*magik

Tokens
    Habbo
    Da363bomb

Latest Awards:

10c is an ave price for bling teles, you normally see them around 8-15c

Tokens

Latest Awards:

4 against 1 claiming 18c is too much, jesus!

the rare values staff are SHOCKINGLY out of touch!

Tokens
    Habbo
    lucaskf390

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by sex View Post
    maybe ur trying to rig price :S
    Rig price while I only have one, and it's in my private collection?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Plebings View Post
    interesting that you mentioned pharoah teles, how much were they going for? i see them so rarely, and when i spot them they are usually at such an absurd price so i thought the 13c mentioned on habbox was a bit too low tbh. imo bling teles aren't the 18c on habbox, but from a buyers perspective i wouldn't pay more than 15c, and if i was to sell i wouldn't sell at such a high price (i'd be a noob about it and sell for like 6/7c probably)
    It is low, and I know that, I had a lucky buy at 1c, and the others I see are like 45c, that I think its not reality. Im trying to update this tele, 2009 trophys, stray pixels that are hard to accurate furni.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    200 shops. what. i think you might just be visiting same few shops over and over

seems like bling teles are dropping i saw some for sale the othre day for 9c
    Most shops are small and last less than 20 minutes, selling small amounts of furni. There arent 200 giant shops per day, even in sundays or holidays.
    Dominus pascit me, et nihil mihi deerit

Printscreens+Rare Collection +Rooms over the years: https://imgur.com/a/HIBhjhc

--

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hmmm i think i'd rather listen to mr-trainers opinion he is definitely more open minded and doesnt seem to have an ulterior motive

Tokens
    Habbo
    Mr-Trainor

Latest Awards:

Apparently I'd already read this thread but I can't remember seeing it. Firstly, I shall confess I haven't seen Bling Teleporters for quite a while so I can't really comment on the value from my own perspective, but from this thread it would seem 12c is more reasonable than the 18c on Habbox at the moment. As for Lucas rigging, I think that's a bit extreme , and I've just approved his value suggestion which has reduced the price of the Bling Teleporters from 18c to 15c for now .

Not online very often

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12