HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

I remember playing Lost Monkey, some of the games are fun, but I see why they would be removing them. Although, they say they put thought into it, but it doesn't look like they did - newer players might not know what Lost Monkey and Niko are, they could have said you can download and play the application until X date. We haven't removed them off Google Play/App Store just yet, so you can still gain the achievements! Instead of just coming in and saying they've been removed - they could have gained a bit more money doing that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

i'm kinda glad, they were boring really and there wasn't much you could do. i deleted them after a few days anyway

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

The novelty wore of so long ago. I don't know anyone that used it after they got all the free gifts and badges.

Tokens
    Habbo
    iCookiee..

Latest Awards:

It was fun at first but got boring but at least i had something to do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12