Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Congratulations to our latest winner @bloop; who has won himself 5 keys! The answer was Treasure Island and you could find the images on the Habbox God and Prom pages.

Today there is only one image and this might be a trickier one for you. However, good luck and remember to send the link in with the word/phrase! The image today is on Habbox Wiki and you have until 23:59 tonight to enter.

Clue: This image can be found on one of the Habbox owner's Wiki page!

Remember to PM Samanfa.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Having been roped into working 7-6 tomorrow this will run until tomorrow night at 23:59. As a few of them have had to last 2 days there will be 2 separate words/phrases to get on the last day.

Good Luck !

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The winner this time was @Paige.; congratulations and the answer was Medusa!

As it's the last day there are two separate images on the Wiki - you do not need to put them together to form a word/phrase, you can send in 1 or both answers! There are 10 keys on offer today so good luck.

Image 1: This can be found on a classical rare page - apparently Ione gave out these as a birthday gift alongside two other rares!

Image 2: This can be found on a classical rare page, I believe it's a female version to the birthday gift.

Remember to PM Samanfa - today you don't need to put the images together to make a word/phrase.

Good Luck!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The last winner of The Devil's Dingbats is @sexpot for Shark/Jaws and @paige. for Vampire/Dracula; they both win an additional 5 keys. The two answers were Shark and Vampire and I would have accepted Jaws and Dracula too!

Congratulations, thanks for taking part all of you that did and I hope you enjoyed it! Now I get the job of going through the pages and removing the images, fun .
    Last edited by Samantha; 03-11-2014 at 12:24 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12