HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tokens
    Habbo
    KrushGear

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Intersocial View Post
    Unbelievably, this is why I don't go to other fansites. All other fansite forums (bar HFFM) I've checked out are so quick to ban people for expressing their opinion or some member of GM will slate + swear at you, at least on Habbox you can get away with an opinion (until FlyingJesus turns up... kidding tom x)

It's a shame they banned you, but I look at their in-client forum a lot and based on how ******* ..a word rhyming with departed.... some of them seem in there, I'm not surprised they've banned you cause they felt like it
    yeah haha they dnt even have a valid reaaon for banning me, ******* lame. their site forum is also not as popular as i expected tho, probably because no one rlly gaf abt habboquests. most only want the guides, and hxf can easily get more page views and posts compared to them. cnt wait when habbosecrets open and drive them to close.if habbosecrets guides are consistent and reliable, habboquests user will jump ships to hs, since hq also have to abide by the wishes of official fansites

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There's no real point in banning you as it just gives you the choice of the other fansites out there. Obviously you chose Habbox, and surely everyone who comes chooses this site for a reason - they want more than just guides, they can get information from articles on Habbo and I honestly don't find it fun if I copy something and not do it myself.

We may not have the most listeners, or most events staff, but they count non unique listeners and most of them are just on for the guides not the actual radio.

Tokens

While I don't want to create any drama for my fansite, I've heard a lot of unfortunate stories from that fansite. But, habbo is targeted to younger audiences so it makes sense that they've been acting this way. I tend to forget the majority haven't matured yet.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

It's a shame they banned you, but you know what the wannabe fascists say.

Their loss, you're better off here anyway.

bella ciao

Tokens
    Habbo
    LiquefiedFilth

Latest Awards:

HabboQuests management really are messed up - I've worked with them and they really don't take any feedback on without a snidy comment or something. I'm pretty sure a forum is all about freedom of speech and if they're taking that away just because of a few comments you've made you know pretty much what they're about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12