HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish View Post
    what content week
    The one you attempted to sabotage by going too far by creating graphics!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

oh no

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Quite a lot of people have come to me and said that they enjoyed it, and you can see by the leaderboard that a lot of people joined in, too! There were literally notices and announcements and events spread everywhere over every platform Habbox does so I don't really know what much else I could have done on that front - willing to listen to suggestions for next time though

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Oh, that explains the 6 or 7 forum notices I had at the top of my forum then.

Can anyone post the takeover video so we can see the questions about Dan?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

People turning up to events and comps as they normally do and then being given entry to the content week comp for it isn't really indicative of folk joining in for what it really was especially noting the number of 1-pointers. Not bashing the effort put in (other than the effort from Dan obv lolololol) but I don't think it can really be noted as a raging success when only 5 people really got involved and they're all staff
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

A is offline Merry Christmas
    and all the best for 2021...
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Bunnies!

Latest Awards:

thanks for your time and hard work, you will be missed!

ex. senior dj, events organiser and hxhd staff
    oh, and ex forum mod too...

Tokens
    Habbo
    lawrawrrr

Latest Awards:

Actually, a lot of people specifically came on to play Content Run after they saw what it was for the first few days (I have had quite a few people on Habbo tonight asking me when I'm hosting it again, mainly non-habboxers in fact!) - and these bigger events my departments ran wouldn't have been done otherwise and people entered them!

Simple fact is, if literally only the 8 or 9 people who have come up to me and said they enjoyed it enjoyed it, then that's worth it in my books I've made a lot of effort and put in a lot of work to come up with it and host as much as I could, it's not something that's ever been done before. Staff are members of the community too, so why shouldn't they get involved in events?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Grig

Latest Awards:

What, absolutely ridiculous. You guys are losing your institution- those people who have the capability and experience to run Habbox. You can train up new people, but that needs a lot of time and once you get rid of your experience, you will have no one to mentor them. I predict Dan would be right to state that Rv won't find a new stable manager.

Also, what is up with lack of transparency. I thought it was always allowed to post the reason as the person wanted to. What is there to hide?

Thanks a lot Dan, you've always been truly great and it's really sad to learn that it had to end like this.
    Former: HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager, International HabboxLive Manager, Asst. HabboxLive Manager (Int.), Asst. News Manager, Debates Leader (numerous times) and 9999 other roles, including resident boozehound

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456