HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Question Use of BBCodes & Sub-forum ...

Simply, the use of the Vimeo, Vine, Spotify, Instagram BBCodes don't get used enough even though they're available to user on the forum.

Therefore, can we implement some type of Sub-forum to a category of the forum such as Technology & The Web or Graphics whereby we can have something like a "Social Media Corner" which we can post things related to various sites, such as Tumblr, Twitter, Instagram & Vine so we can use the BBCodes more and have somewhere to put our social media accounts and share things we find?!

Such as this thread I made earlier: http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=822480 It isn't suited to a specific sub forum other than spam which I don't feel is the best place it could be...

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Reality; 16-03-2015 at 09:20 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

[VINE]b3vXdVemJ3w[/VINE]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't think this is really necessary. Threads like the one you posted is basically "Post any image" which was used and abused to get up post post and was eventually moved into Forum Games. While a Social Mdeia corner is a good idea in theory I don't believe it would be very active especially with a lot of people not wanted the forum to have access to their social media pages.

Tokens
    Habbo
    xxMATTGxx

Latest Awards:

[VINE]OwPnDOarjKz[/VINE]

Previous Habbox Roles
    Co-Owner of Habbox | General Manager | Assistant General Manager (Staff) | Forum Manager | Super Moderator | Forum Moderator

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    [VINE]OwPnDOarjKz[/VINE]
    hate u

yeah i don't think theres enough use of it in the first place like you've suggested although the solutions isn't to make a new sub forum

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    [VINE]OwPnDOarjKz[/VINE]
    I found this when trying to find a vine with 'How about no' in it, but thought I couldn't post it as it was off topic, so I'm glad you did.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The BBCodes are there in case they need to be used, the forum doesn't break if they don't get used and a dedicated forum/thread will just end up with even more spam than the past few days.
    Chippiewill.

Tokens
    Habbo
    JamesSparky

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Kardan View Post
    [VINE]b3vXdVemJ3w[/VINE]
    Kardan you're looking better than ever!!!

I do know what you're all saying! I thought it might just of been easier to dedicate something to somewhere. The use of accessing others social media pages would only be possible if someone was wanting to or posted their own page, right?

Oh well...

Tokens
    Habbo
    GoldenMerc

Latest Awards:

They dont even work on tapatalk, think only yt does