HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by xxMATTGxx View Post
    Would be one that Rick does what he does and has a nice little speech at the end. Got to agree with him though and I think his group agree as well.. just a bad moment haha.
    yes, we are all in the same page then! I had a feeling most of them are just going to blow up at any moment. It's just that the group in that community has no experience whatsoever in the outside world.

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    1 ep left coming out on sunday night, don't care what happens to Rick he's boring I just want Carol to take over the town and build an army of children with cookies
    lol!! Carol ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by .ExtremeSlayer View Post
    Haha, yeah Rick was right in a way with what he was saying but definitely a bad time to discuss that, however, I'm so excited for this upcoming episode to see what happens next especially with Carl and Enid they definitely have something going on there @xxMATTGxx; Also Carol will definitely be the one who cooks and tells the children to smell the flowers. @FlyingJesus;
    I can't wait either! Our little Carl is growing up! Getting himself a gf!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -Creative- View Post
    yes, we are all in the same page then! I had a feeling most of them are just going to blow up at any moment. It's just that the group in that community has no experience whatsoever in the outside world.

lol!! Carol ftw!

I can't wait either! Our little Carl is growing up! Getting himself a gf!
    Yes he is! Indeed!

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910