HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Florida

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

Default Florida

So I am looking to go to Florida next year, where should I visit? I would like to swim with dolphins and go to Harry Potter thing in Orlando. How much money should I take with me to spend? Going for a week.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

Disney World
    Discovery Cove
    Seaworld
    Universal

That might be pushing it in a week & for a good experience £1000? Not sure.

Seaworld was my fave.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Make sure you go to Universal Studio and Islands of Adventure if you can, they're really good. If you like water parks, Aquatica is probably my favourite one there!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Dollar

Awww. I go here every year. going again in September. I'd definately recoment Busch gardens, and Islands of Adventure and Disney World, of course. but i'd also recomend a beach visit and NASA. I didn't like universal studios a great deal.. it was all the same rides like 3D things.

If you can go in September/October and go to Halloween Horror nights.

Regarding spending money.. it varies on what you buy or if you eat out.. heres what i took..

1st Visit: £2500 - came back with around £800
    2nd Visit: £1500 - Came back with around £600
    3rd visit: £1500 - came back with around £900
    4th visit: £500 - came back with nothing.

these were all for 2 weeks. if you're going from the UK it's a long way for just a week..and it's usually very little more for 2 weeks

every time i actually bought ample crap of there, paid for all my food and brought back disney mugs and souveniers.. you spend to what you take.. so its whatever you can afford.
    Last edited by Dollar; 08-04-2015 at 09:38 PM.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

I live in Florida and I'm 20 minutes from Orlando, 30 minutes from Disney , 35 minutes from Universal, 30 minutes from Daytona and New Smyrna Beach, 2 hours from Tampa Busch Gardens.

I will have to ask you what you would likely do the most? I know you said you're going to Universal but would you like to go to any other parks because I know prices etc. I have season passes to Busch Gardens, Disney, Seaworld, and Universal. So Just pm me for me details!
    @Ozzinator;

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shockwave.2CC

Latest Awards:

Prices for theme parks is around $100 each
    Then you have food which may cost around $200-$300 (Dennys is great for Breakfast & Golden Corral (all you can eat) is great for dinner)

Fun Spot (FREE Admission) is a great place to go, which is in two places in Orlando. One on Fun Spot Way and the other on Florida Plaza Blvd
    The one on Florida Plaza Blvd has the Words Tallest Skycoaster (300ft) which I've been on about 13 times

Even though I don't live in Florida like Cody does. I do know a lot of places to visit and do. So PM me if you need help as i'm a tourist as well
    @.ExtremeSlayer; we'll have to meet up next time i'm there
    The House Always Wins
    -House Of Black-

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

Sounds good brother! @Shockwave.2CC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."