HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Easter Skin, VIP & Name Icon

Hello everyone!

HxEE is now here so time to make the forum suit the occasion!

Easter Skin
    The Easter Skin has now been made active and can be selected via the drop down menu at the bottom of the forum or by clicking here.

Easter V.I.P.
    Easter V.I.P. is now on sale and can be seen by look at Forum God's profile by clicking here. The V.I.P. was chosen by using a variation of suggestions made by @-Nick; & @lemons; so they have both earned themselves 2 Weeks of the Easter VIP. Please note that the Easter Egg is not sold with the VIP and more information about that is in the next point

Easter Name Icon
    The Easter Name Icon is available for purchase from the shop for the usual price of 500 Tokens for 2 Weeks. This can also be seen on Forum God's profile.

Please note all of the features will be removed for use/purchase at the end of HxEE.

Phil
    Forum Manager

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Easter skin is now deactivated.

The VIP and the Egg Icon will be removed from the shops this evening.