HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Default The Wizarding World of Harry Potter (.se)

This has been a project by me and Carpet on and off since the beginning of 2010. It started out as just something fun to do with all our stuff. The Swedish hotel was always pretty small so acquiring rare furni was a hassle, but part of the fun. Eventually though, the project turned into what i can only describe as a bubble into which we could withdraw whenever we wanted a break from the struggles of everyday life. An outlet if you will. And we never really finished any of it. Whenever new cool furniture would arrive or we'd get tired of a room or whatever, we'd just add to it or start over completely.

These are only a handful of pics (the last version of the project consisted of about 80 "finished" rooms, I have some more pics saved if anyone would be interested). Unfortunately the images don't quite do the rooms justice. I've seen others who have built great Habbo versions of Hogwarts as well, but what made this particular Hogwarts truly amazing was the magic Carpet created with his wired skills - spells and curses, hidden rooms, riddles, duels, mazes, interactive quests and all the small easter eggs only fans of the series would appreciate.

But yeah, it's all gone now. We were told by the .com staff that they wanted to add the rooms to their hotel but they never got around to it. It's a bummer because i'm sure a lot of Harry Potter fans would have enjoyed exploring the castle for themselves.

Tokens
    Habbo
    OddKrAtNo

Latest Awards:

This is so good!, i really enjoyed watching these builds. I watched all the harry potter movies 3 days ago and i got to admit, i see the similarities in every room. Good Job!
    Former: Habboxlive dj (Oddy), Content designer, Pixel artist, Forum moderator, Forum developer

Tokens
    Habbo
    Boulder

Latest Awards:

I definitely can tell you put a lot of hard work in each room! I love it a lot.

If I t
    alked to my friends the way I talk to my body I'd have no friends."

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Really cool rooms, love the likeness! My favourite's the Gryffindor Common Room

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shonly

Latest Awards:

These look fab, nice job!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I remember visiting these on .se, shame to see them go. really nice rooms

Tokens
    Habbo
    James

Latest Awards: