HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Default Has anyone been to Hawaii??

So I'm getting bored again and I'm thinking of places I want to visit. I went to Bali a year ago and I'd quite like a holiday similar to that (resorts, beaches, pools etc). It's looking quite expensive and although the hotels seem amazing, I want to know if it's worth it or if there's a cheaper version of Hawaii that people have been to (like an island in the middle of nowhere?). I was also looking at Mauritius and that ranges from $700-$2800 per night which is mental + I don't even know where that is tbh.

So yeah, has anyone been to Hawaii, Mauritius or somewhere similar??

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I went to Hawaii in 2004. From what I remember Hawaii was really nice. We stayed in Waikiki beach in Honolulu - though it was nice, for such a long flight I wouldn't say it was that spectacular. I certainly don't remember that WOW feeling, though I had only just hit my teens.

Pearl Harbor was good. I also remember at Waikiki beach I thought the sea would be nice and deep... really nice like.... but it was really rocky underneath. You needed shoes to swim there.

Tokens
    Habbo
    OddKrAtNo

Latest Awards:

Well me and my dad planned a trip to maritius (wich is a really small island outside africa btw) but we couldn't go as my mothers dad got cancer and we had to stick around. I would reccomend maritius as we did allot of research on it and it have the potential to be one of the greatest holidays ever.
    Former: Habboxlive dj (Oddy), Content designer, Pixel artist, Forum moderator, Forum developer

Tokens
    Habbo
    mdport.

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by OddKrAtNo View Post
    Well me and my dad planned a trip to maritius (wich is a really small island outside africa btw) but we couldn't go as my mothers dad got cancer and we had to stick around. I would reccomend maritius as we did allot of research on it and it have the potential to be one of the greatest holidays ever.
    Aw that's unfortunate From what i've seen though it looks really nice! The flying time there is just over 8 hours too which is shorter than flying to Hawaii (from Perth, WA). I think a few people I know have also been there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zak View Post
    I went to Hawaii in 2004. From what I remember Hawaii was really nice. We stayed in Waikiki beach in Honolulu - though it was nice, for such a long flight I wouldn't say it was that spectacular. I certainly don't remember that WOW feeling, though I had only just hit my teens.

Pearl Harbor was good. I also remember at Waikiki beach I thought the sea would be nice and deep... really nice like.... but it was really rocky underneath. You needed shoes to swim there.
    I was looking at the Waikiki Beach hotel place earlier actually! It looks very much like a relaxing based place, laid back and very chilled. Hawaii also means I'd have to travel to Sydney to get a connecting flight and that means I can have a look round Sydney too. I'd probably be tempted to visit the US before flying home as it's so close! It's quite a long flight though, 9 hours 45 mins from here.